Instant virtual card for secure online payment

Which service provide such service for Thai residents and support:

- instant issue of such a card

- instant disabling/enabling of the card

- instant destroying of the card

- any/flexible billing name/address

- limit on transaction

- card is not prepaid

There are lots of such services online but some of them aren't service all countries (for example, https://privacy.com/ is for US residents), some of them doesn't have all listed reqs. 

4 hours ago, samlowry said:

- card is not prepaid

I'm afraid this requirement discards all the previous ones. The virtual cards are produced with "prepaid" or "debit" type for a reason.

I haven't met any virtual card provider which issues cards that are detected as "real" credit cards, and will be grateful if anyone shares a link.

you could check the type of card here:

https://www.bindb.com/bin-database

I've just checked two cards: a real plastic card issued by one of the "virtual card" providers is detected as prepaid, and a virtual card issued by my bank is detected as debit.

By "not prepaid" I meant "debit". Prepaid it the card with fixed amount, which is locked on card balance, some of such prepaids have this amount fixed even, and it's impossible to add any amount to balance (or withdraw). Such cards are quite popular among such service providers. I meant - I don't want such cards.

The already mentioned revolut.com card is really good, but they don"t serve Thai residents.

I think you would find that most (all?) international debit cards don"t serve Thai residents.

I would try one of the new online only accounts in Thailand that may have most features you want. like maybe f.e. the new SCB online account.

14 minutes ago, samlowry said:

Genius advice, that's why I came here - not to save time on crawling through maze of forms made by unknown mastermind!

Wow no need for nastiness.

You didn't give the correct information at the beginning, on what you actually required. So many different answers. Now that you have clarified what you require, then the the answer is a 'Debit card' from any bank, which is available to everyone with a valid bank account. SCB, Krungsri, Kbank, TMB etc are all good.

Try to be nice..you will get better answers.

14 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

You didn't give the correct information at the beginning, on what you actually required. So many different answers. Now that you have clarified what you require, then the the answer is a 'Debit card' from any bank, which is available to everyone with a valid bank account. SCB, Krungsri, Kbank, TMB etc are all good.

you didn't understand the author's request too - he needs an anonymous card (a card that supports any name and address) with type = "debit", not "prepaid".

most virtual/anonymous card providers issue "prepaid" cards, and finding a virtual "debit" card requires time and effort.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Barley said:

The already mentioned revolut.com card is really good, but they don"t serve Thai residents.

I think you would find that most (all?) international debit cards don"t serve Thai residents.

I would try one of the new online only accounts in Thailand that may have most features you want. like maybe f.e. the new SCB online account.

I just checked the SCB - doesn't look they have such advanced virtual cards. Some of Thai banks (incl. Kasikorn and SCB) are offer virtual cards, but they don't suit such needs - instant issue and reissue.

Pity that Revolut doesn't serve international customers. But I'm pretty sure there are some services which serve but wanted to use Thai expats' experience to save time. Tried 

23 minutes ago, fdsa said:

Well if you understand Russian and posess some Bitcoins on Litecoins you could test your luck here: https://plati.market/cat/debit-cards/11354/#s11355=priceDESC

(note that not all sellers accept cryptocurrencies, most of them accept Webmoney or Paymer only - Russian online payment systems)

They sell prepaid ones which isn't useful at all - I mention I'd like to avoid mess with prepaid ones + I want to link it to my normal card or PayPal, not to buy card every time I need some secure transaction in Internet.

16 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

You're right, I was a bit emotional.

Sorry, prepaid cards and debits - is totally different cards, https://www.consumerfinance.gov/ask-cfpb/what-is-the-difference-between-a-prepaid-card-a-credit-card-and-a-debit-card-en-433/.

And about your last advice - Thai banks don't supply mentioned in my list features. They simply provide virtual debit cards with limits, but I need instant issue/disable/delete.

3 minutes ago, samlowry said:

I just checked the SCB - doesn't look they have such advanced virtual cards. Some of Thai banks (incl. Kasikorn and SCB) are offer virtual cards, but they don't suit such needs - instant issue and reissue.

Pity that Revolut doesn't serve international customers. But I'm pretty sure there are some services which serve but wanted to use Thai expats' experience to save time. Tried 

They sell prepaid ones which isn't useful at all - I mention I'd like to avoid mess with prepaid ones + I want to link it to my normal card or PayPal, not to buy card every time I need some secure transaction in Internet.

You're right, I was a bit emotional.

Sorry, prepaid cards and debits - is totally different cards, https://www.consumerfinance.gov/ask-cfpb/what-is-the-difference-between-a-prepaid-card-a-credit-card-and-a-debit-card-en-433/.

And about your last advice - Thai banks don't supply mentioned in my list features. They simply provide virtual debit cards with limits, but I need instant issue/disable/delete.

Yes obviously I dont know 100% either, so I'll be watching this thread for any info on your request. It is a subject that might come in useful in the future.

1 hour ago, samlowry said:

They sell prepaid ones which isn't useful at all - I mention I'd like to avoid mess with prepaid ones

not all are "prepaid" types, you should contact sellers and ask for their card types or cards' BIN numbers. I've bought cards there when I needed to pay for online services that did not accept prepaid cards and I didn't want to pay with my personal card & my name.

1 hour ago, samlowry said:

I want to link it to my normal card or PayPal, not to buy card every time I need some secure transaction in Internet.

good luck with that, please post here if you find suitable bank or web service.