Blanket Vaccination Campaign Will Be Launched in June

webfact

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Vaccines will be distributed through the three channels in a ratio of 30:50:20 respectively.

At least it adds up to 100.

WHat are these "channels"? Public hospitals, vaciantion ceners, private hopspital?

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

The only word missing from the op is ALL.  Will it include all people living and residing here in Thailand, which would include foreigners as well.  Just watched a Facebook post of a Hi-So LB who flew to the US to get her vaccination, and obtained her first inoculation at the airport and was now free to travel for the next two weeks until she obtained her next inoculation before returning back to Thailand.  OH and yes it was FREE...... Not that I won't pay for a vaccination to obtain what I want, but it seems some folks do not believe the other countries are giving vaccines free to all, and say that as a guest here then we should help support the program by paying here.  Stay safe and hope you all can get the vaccine you wish.

The government has said it is developing an app especially for foreigners to be ready for June roll-out.

Also the walk-in facilities will cover those who don't register via the app.

8 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

The government has said it is developing an app especially for foreigners to be ready for June roll-out.

Also the walk-in facilities will cover those who don't register via the app.

Lets hope there is not a flop to this this detail.  They have been so wishy washy, yes I used that word....lol

• Like 1

Vaccines will be distributed through the three channels in a ratio of 30:50:20 respectively. This can, however, be adjusted by provincial disease control committees.Walk-in services for vaccination will be opened for people who could not register online or did not make an appointment. Preparations were now being made to put this plan into action.

That paragraph can be summed up in two words:

" Cannot today"!

Blanket three channel innovation campaign monitored by a committee my fundamental orifice! 

Give the medical professionals what they need and just let them get on with what they do best, backed up by the very effective community healthcare volunteers.

I trust them, not some committee of uniformed buffoons....

• Like 1

The government will launch the blanket, three-channel COVID-19 inoculation campaign, including walk-in services, next month.

Seems like Siam Bioscience will start delivery of AZ.. or a special fast lane delivery has come from up north?

When they tell me that they are manufacturing locally  400,000 doses a day I will believe their promises. Until then it is all gobblygook.

To date, have they produced 1 ? Only for testing which passed QC in the UK & USA.

So why are they still not producing any ?????

3 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

WHat are these "channels"? Public hospitals, vaciantion ceners, private hopspital?

Blanket vaccinations will begin in June through online registration via the Mor Prom (doctors ready) app[There's #1] , group registration through public health volunteers, other groups of officials or private companies [# 2], and walk-ins #3].

Hopes this helps.

Edited by Pattaya Spotter

The wife registered earlier this month but was contacted today to re-register her and family by the puu yai's assistant. Maybe they are getting close so are updating the number of vaccines that need to be ordered. She said my registration was okay.

20 minutes ago, GreasyFingers said:

The wife registered earlier this month but was contacted today to re-register her and family by the puu yai's assistant. Maybe they are getting close so are updating the number of vaccines that need to be ordered. She said my registration was okay.

Which province?

Talked to my Doc at my hospital here in Sathorn this morning.  He told me to not hold my breath for anything other than sinovac for the near future. I told him I was set for a July 1st appointment at the hospital.  He looked it up and said "it was moved to October when we are supposed to get the Moderna".  He then indicated many of his friends have flown to the US to be vaccinated with their choice and are getting them at the Airport for their first dose, going to a conference, and then having a two week vacation before getting their 2nd dose and returning.  I asked where they are quarantinning and he said wherever they want......it's their money.