Medical certificate and visa extension

My marriage visa extension is due at the end of this month. I am completely disabled and my wife bedridden. Since neither of us can go to immigration we can't get a visa extension due to marriage. A retirement extension is no problem I don't need to have a go to immigration. I only have 400 K in the bank. So I contacted immigration they asked me to get a medical certificate for my hospital and they would give me an extension of two months. They added this would enable me to put in another 400 K into my bank account so that I would have 800 K for two months in my bank account. I got the medical certificate and there was no problem, they gave me an extra two months and did not require any evidence of money in the bank. But I was quite shocked that they  gave me two separate extensions at 1900 bt each,  total 3800 bt, I guess I can borrow the extra 400 K and get a retirement visa. But once I get it I will have to give that money back. So I can't keep it in my bank account after obtaining the visa. But that will give me 14 months until I have to renew the  visa. I am 90 years old and in 14 months time I very much doubt whether I'll still be alive. I am wondering what would happen if I didn't extend the visa in two months time.
I never go out of the house and if the immigration came to investigate me overstaying. Would they disconnect my oxygen and remove the ventilator which I have to use now and again and physically remove me to a detention center. I am almost completely paralyzed, deaf in my eyesight is poor. Otherwise I'm okay. Any comments would be appreciated

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

On 5/20/2021 at 11:52 PM, ThaiVisaCentre said:

@gamini Please contact my team, and say that Grace told you do so.

We can help in extreme cases like this, and we will do it at the best price we can (much lower than the price Tim has mentioned).

LINE: @ThaiVisaCentre

Or email: [email protected]

Thanks very much. Incidently they fined me BT2000 because my90 day report was a few days latew, but no receipt

On 5/20/2021 at 11:40 PM, BritTim said:

I am sorry to hear of your problems. A sympathetic immigration office would find a way of giving you a marriage extension without your wife attending the office. They certainly have discretion to do so.

Most likely, if you do not extend, immigration will leave you alone, as you suspect. However, there are no guarantees. Rarely, there have been some real horror stories, and your local officials seem unsympathetic.

A good agent could make the problem go away for about 15000 baht. Maybe worth considering.

Thai Visa quoted Bt 35,000

• Like 1

On 5/22/2021 at 2:54 PM, gamini said:

Thanks very much. Incidently they fined me BT2000 because my90 day report was a few days latew, but no receipt

Grace quoted BT35000,  in spite of the fact that we have the reqired amount in our 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, gamini said:

in spite of the fact that we have the reqired amount in our 

Please show my team a screenshot of this message, so they can assign the case directly to me.

My team did not let me know about this case.

Like I mentioned before this is an extreme case, and I wish to help as you are almost 90.

Edited by ThaiVisaCentre

9 hours ago, BritTim said:

That is very high. Grace implied they could undercut the usual 15,000 or so for a retirement extension.

I found his initial email, and offered a very low price for a retirement extension, and also offered to do a 60 day extension for him for 1,900 THB (0 THB service charge).

We try to help if we can.