90 Day Report

My 90 day report is due on 29 May at the Ubon Imm office, at present i am in Chiang Rai and intended booking a flight to Ubon next week to do the report and then return to Chiang Rai. After checking today CR has requested strict measures for people arriving from Bangkok and some other areas. 

Just checking if i was only in transit in Bangkok from Ubon i can state i travelled from Ubon which is not on the red list.

You could of avoided a trip to Ubon by doing your report online or by mail. They accept both. You could still do it online today and I am sure they would even process it by mail if you sent it today by EMS.

Transiting through Bangkok would not be considered as traveling from there.

• Like 1

Could the OP change his TM30 to CR, do the 90 day in CR. Then when back in Ubon change the TM30 again to Ubon, or is that a severe headache ?  Hopefully can be successful 90 day online......

5 minutes ago, CANSIAM said:

Could the OP change his TM30 to CR, do the 90 day in CR. Then when back in Ubon change the TM30 again to Ubon, or is that a severe headache ?  Hopefully can be successful 90 day online......

Yes that would be possible but lot of mucking around.

Yes online would be ideal. If it works!

Had to do my last one in person as online rejected my many attempts.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Im similar situation, presently at Phuket, 90 day due June 8 in BKK. No rush to return to BKK just yet with that situation.  I'll be trying online May 25...... possibly pay the fine when back as you said

Edited by CANSIAM

12 minutes ago, CANSIAM said:

Im similar situation, presently at Phuket, 90 day due June 8 in BKK. No rush to return to BKK just yet with that situation.  I'll be trying online May 25...... possibly pay the fine when back as you said

You still have time to do it via mail. 

Post it 15 days before June 8. 

Completed TM47.

Copy of Passport photo page.

Copy of last Visa.

Copy of last extension stamp.

Copy of last entry stamp. Copy of TM6 (front and back).

Self addressed return envelope for the receipt return.

BTW if you can stay away from Bkk then that's a very good idea. 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

You still have time to do it via mail. 

Post it 15 days before June 8. 

Completed TM47.

Copy of Passport photo page.

Copy of last Visa.

Copy of last extension stamp.

Copy of last entry stamp. Copy of TM6 (front and back).

Self addressed return envelope for the receipt return.

BTW if you can stay away from Bkk then that's a very good idea. 

Is there not an issue ( big ) if the return envelope is not addressed to where you are registered at ? need the return to Phuket. 

4 minutes ago, CANSIAM said:

Is there not an issue ( big ) if the return envelope is not addressed to where you are registered at ? need the return to Phuket. 

You don't need to have return sent to you in Phuket. Just put your Bangkok address on return envelope.

Do you have immigration address for report?

Edited by DrJack54
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

My last one too it said I had to go into the office.  When I did it yesterday(Ratchaburi) I asked them about why it wouldn't accept it.  They said the problem was in the main office in Bangkok.

20 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

You don't need to have return sent to you in Phuket. Just put your Bangkok address on return envelope.

Do you have immigration address for report?

Online I read for mailing - Government Complex Building B, C.W. RD. Laksi BKK 10210, anyway on Tuesday its the online attempt.......  Yes Im registered TM30 in BKK with a mailing address in BKK, I was at MTT March 9 for 90 day. 

Edited by CANSIAM

10 minutes ago, CANSIAM said:

Online I read for mailing - Government Complex Building B, C.W. RD. Laksi BKK 10210, anyway on Tuesday its the online attempt.......  Yes Im registered TM30 in BKK with a mailing address in BKK, I was at MTT March 9 for 90 day. 

Screenshot_20210522-062509.png

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You could of avoided a trip to Ubon by doing your report online or by mail. They accept both. You could still do it online today and I am sure they would even process it by mail if you sent it today by EMS.

Transiting through Bangkok would not be considered as traveling from there.

Tried online and not possible. I will now go to CR airport clinic and get the info if coming from Ubon in tranist through Bkk is ok or not. The other option i have is to drive back but if there is any road checks and they observe the Ubon plate perhaps also an issue

• Haha 1