Reliable Dialup Isp In Pattaya

bmanly

In a few days time my I will lose my ADSL connection, could any of you recommend a reliable dialup ISP? Quality is more important than quantity, who the best these days in the Chonburi area? Thanks.

I, too, have been with Inet for years. I have ADSL now but still keep Inet for when I am in Bangkok. Only problem is they are often down on Sunday mornings, and I wish they had some way of letting one know when deposit is nearly finished.

Thanks everyone, that Inet looks ok and I might go with them.

Naka, yes big story, last tried to do this with a Nokia 6101, had the 1 2 call guy get on to me twice but Nokia PC Suite is a lousy program and between the 2 of we couldn't get it to work. In the end I abandoned that idea and sold the phone so it looks like dial up for me, cheers.

I've been using csloxinfo via a ToT line for the last 2 1/2 years.

Generally get a connection speed better than 50kbps from my 56k modem.

Almost always connects first time and getting bumped off the connection is a very rare occurrence. I'm quite happy with them.

DM

Yes agreed Doctorman.

I have had CSloxinfo dial-up in Banglamung (about 10 km outside Pattaya) for 3.5 years and very reliable.

Good more choices, by the way do you buy your credit direct from CSloxinfo or do you buy the cards at tuk.com?

• 1 month later...

Hiya,

Sorry to move away slightly from the subject matter, but reading this got me thinking about having broadband installed when I move into the new house.

Does anyone know if broadband is available in East Pattaya, and also a rough idea on costs to have it installed, and ongoing running costs.

Thanks

Peter