Chonburi announces 90 new cases of Covid-19 this morning

Jonathan Fairfield

FB_IMG_1622336797089.jpeg

The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 90 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today, May 30th , with one new death mostly driven by clusters at factories and migrant worker camps.

This makes a total of 4,607 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 974 still in medical care, and with a total of 25 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April. One additional death was announced this morning although details were not released.

Additionally, 3,608 people in total have now been released from medical care and fully recovered since this current wave began. 44 people were released yesterday.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/05/30/chonburi-announces-90-new-cases-of-covid-19-this-morning/

PattayaNews.jpg

3 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

This makes a total of 4,607 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 974 still in medical care, and with a total of 25 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April. One additional death was announced this morning although details were not released

Ready to open up to the world then?

5 hours ago, LittleBear57 said:

I would like to see just how many people are infected outside of factories and migrant camps. I live in Sattahip (6) and the biggest concern is that it gets into the Navy bases as I'm sure they are little better than factories and migrant camps.  Pattaya area (6) too is a concern but these numbers are extremely low. To me it looks like the general population are being punished for the factories etc. The gyms, pools beaches all closed and the factories etc. still open.

Lesson from the past just not learned. They move on with the same <deleted> until feces hit the fan again. Every monkey would know better.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LittleBear57 said:

I would like to see just how many people are infected outside of factories and migrant camps. I live in Sattahip (6) and the biggest concern is that it gets into the Navy bases as I'm sure they are little better than factories and migrant camps.  Pattaya area (6) too is a concern but these numbers are extremely low. To me it looks like the general population are being punished for the factories etc. The gyms, pools beaches all closed and the factories etc. still open.

Very well said