Worst affected provinces given priority for COVID-19 vaccines

webfact

On 6/4/2021 at 1:38 PM, nchuckle said:

There are many manufacturers of Covid vaccines and many manufacturers in different countries of AZ vaccine under license.

What? We are referring to Thailand.

Who else is supplying the AZ vaccine here.?

On 6/4/2021 at 2:45 PM, Moonlover said:

With only 27 cases in the whole region, we're not panicking up here. ????

North east 6 Jun.jpg

I thought the idea was to be proactive  not reactive, seems silly  wait for it to be a problem then jump, horse and gate comes to mind, take care.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, jojothai said:

What? We are referring to Thailand.

Who else is supplying the AZ vaccine here.?

the only available, up to today, was 117.5k imported from Korea on 23.2.

Only today, 2 days ahead of the full roll out locally made AZ, some few places started already inoculation. There are only 1.8mln now available, more coming 

What a joke and a fiasco. I’ve yet to have a single soul tell me exactly what are the odds, if I’m not vaccinated, of being put on oxygen support/ventilator. Before you answer, please factor in the following:

• My wife and I rarely go out, if ever
  • We eat at home
  • When we do go out we always mask and keep our distance from others
  • We apply alcohol religiously when we do go out
  • Wash our hands frequently
  • Exercise daily (walk 4 miles every day at 5am, when there are no people around)
  • Have our groceries delivered
  • Eat healthy and generally live a very healthy lifestyle

So, please tell me what are the odds that two 'uneducated people', like ourselves will end up on a ventilator or on oxygen and why we would be compelled to be inoculated with a foreign substance that has not been fully proven out, based on current medical standards. The FDA hasn't even fully approved any vaccine for other than emergency use. If they do, I won't be getting one, same as I never got a flu shot. If you want to get a jab - any jab - that's your choice, I have no problem with that. I fully understand why some would weigh their risk and decide to get vaccinated, but it's not for me, nor am I putting anyone else at risk.

Edited by DBath

27 minutes ago, DBath said:

So, please tell me what are the odds that two 'uneducated people', like ourselves will end up on a ventilator or on oxygen and why we would be compelled to be inoculated with a foreign substance that has not been fully proven out, based on current medical standards. The FDA hasn't even fully approved any vaccine for other than

The odds are far far greater, than if you do take the vaccination course.