How far in advance would Chonburi (Jomtien) Immigration consider my O-A renewal extension?

My current O-A extension expires September 15, so normally I would go in 30 days in advance to renew, but I'd really like to leave for the U.S. earlier than that. I have a ticket for August 9 booked with airline points, so it's flexible and can be advanced or delayed. Would they be likely to consider 45 days before the expiration, and how could I ensure this without recourse to an agent- if possible. Thanks in advance if anyone has experience or advice to offer. 

Nobody here can offer you any guarantees. However your time frame isn't extreme and you have proof of travel. So I would rate your chances as very good. You can go in now and ask for a ticket at the front desk to ask a question and then ask your question. But I'm not sure that I would bother.  They're not going to promise anything in writing and if it's a no you won't really know it would still be a no if you were actually applying.

• Like 1

OP, I think you would have a good chance your only asking for ~ a week on top of the 30 days. 

If you could show your flight booking and perhaps add spin on reason to return asap (compassionate prob best).

• Like 2

It all depends on what Bangkok is allowing now.  3 years ago, I was about 45 days early.  No problem.  2 years ago, only 31 days early was allowed.  I tried 35 days early and was told NO, because Bangkok had changed their terms.

So who knows.  My recommendation would be to pop by and ask in advance.  Just to be sure.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, andygrr said:

Jomtien is normally max 45 days before.

Not in 2019.  I was denied and left the country without being able to renew my visa.  I did exactly the same thing the year before and no problems.  Luckily, CV19 made me come back early so I could renew my visa.  Otherwise, I would have had to go through the process all over again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sghanchey said:

Thanks everyone. Sounds like I have some chance if I catch them on the right day. My next 90-day report is July 15, so I will look into early extension possibilities then. 

I am in the same boat with the added complication of the 30 days under consideration. Just plan to go in a week early and see what happens.

• Like 1