Covid registration at the thailandintervac site

sporkyulp

I am wondering if others have had success registering for the vaccine at the thailandintervac site.

I filled out the form but had problems entering information in the "district" and "subdistrict" fields for my address.

When I clicked inside the boxes to enter the information a pop up came up with the words "select district" but there were no districts to select.

I tried to send the form without filling in the "district" and subdistrict" fields but it would not allow that as there  was a message saying those fields were required.

Any ideas?

I also received the message with the date 1 Jan 1970 when I tried to book appointments for both my husband and myself. Both over the age of 60,  he has diabetes so we certainly qualify.  Have gone back to the website several times to try and continue through to the appointments page but seem to have no option but to go through the process again (is there a place to log in?) but as soon as I enter email and password, it tells me I am already registered and shifts me back to the opening page. I did email the hotline at the address above asking how to do it but received no reply. Does anyone know how I should proceed?.  I see other people mentioning a drop down menu on the Intervac but it's not showing up on my computer. Grateful for any help.

I wrote a letter re: this to the Bangkok Post postbag (under the name "Klongurchin" and it was printed in today's paper. I think we all need to just tough it out and wait for the hospitals to get in their supplies. Leery of AZ and the Chinese ones anyway. Years ago I had a flu vax shot in the States and the next day I had a sore neck that lasted  a YEAR AND A HALF. I know it sounds crazy and I wouldn't believe someone who told me that but it's twoo. I have the snorkel to prove it (which I bought because I couldn't turn my head while swimming).