Covid registration.?

Gandtee

Have any farang subscribers managed to register an appointment for a Covid vaccination at Queen Sirikit Hospital, Sattahip? My wife tried to book one for me on the 7th June, as that is where my medical records are. She was told to the affect , 'No way, as the vaccines have been sent to cluster areas.' ?  My niece has got me booked for one in Bangkok at the end of this month. It seems crazy that I have to travel from Sattahip to a Red zone in Bangkok. Surely here are local facilities. But then........ TIT

Edited by Gandtee
Additional words.
  • Like 1

Your niece has already booked you for the vaccination in Bangkok and now your wife is trying to book you in Stattahip. In how many more places do you want to get booked?

Why do you want to get vaccinated in more than one place?

The end here is you were unsuccessful in obtaining an appointment in Sattahip but was able to obtain one in Bangkok. I understand you point not trying to get more than one appointment just now wanting to travel so far to Bangkok.

Regardless if Bangkok is red or not if you really want the shot you need to go wear a mask, carry alcohol, social distance the best you can or just wait until things die down and become more clear?????

Registered at QS on tuesday. No date given for jab as told no vaccines available and they didn't know when. Some of my Thai friends living next door to QS told the same. 

Suspect all Sattahip vaccines have gone to Navy base.

Will wait patiently for phone call.

9 hours ago, Puccini said:

Why do you want to get vaccinated in more than one place?

Upper arm for me thanks.

Not seeing an issue with people registering in multiple places, especially if they are at risk.

Now if the process were simple, easy, reliable, straight-forward, then I might see an issue,.

Given the slapdash registration/administering "process" for foreigners, multiple registrations seem prudent? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thailand49 said:

The end here is you were unsuccessful in obtaining an appointment in Sattahip but was able to obtain one in Bangkok. I understand you point not trying to get more than one appointment just now wanting to travel so far to Bangkok.

Regardless if Bangkok is red or not if you really want the shot you need to go wear a mask, carry alcohol, social distance the best you can or just wait until things die down and become more clear?????

I must confess to not being really concerned. It's the family who are concerned about my wellbeing. For that I appreciate and am grateful. I'm very fortunate.

1 hour ago, Tonsan said:

Registered at QS on tuesday. No date given for jab as told no vaccines available and they didn't know when. Some of my Thai friends living next door to QS told the same. 

Suspect all Sattahip vaccines have gone to Navy base.

Will wait patiently for phone call.

Perhaps you will keep us updated on your success, or not.????

I'm registered on the Intervac site but have not made a booking as I refuse to travel to BKK twice for a vaccine shot, I check the Intervac site daily to see if any local hospitals have been added to the list, as of today 11/6 none have, I am also registered with Pattaya Memorial hospital for the Moderna or similar later this year hopefully, all ( and I use the royal we ) we expats can do is be patient until the situation becomes clearer, which at the moment could be a long time.