Where to get Covid Visa Extension in Bangkok?

Hello, I am currently trying to make an appointment for a Covid Visa extension. I am on a 90 day Non Immigrant B visa. Should I select Counter M1 (for business) at Chaeng Wattana or Counter K  (for Visa Exemption/TS/CY/APEC/ Visa On Arrival (VOA)) at MTT

I am guessing CW but I don't want to book the wrong one. Also, is it guaranteed to be approved? I am from America and not stuck in Thailand, but I would like to stay. Thank you. 

Edited by sadmoneysnow

I did the covid extension recently in last week of May  and had booked for MTT as it is shown on their website . However once I was there they told me to report to Chang wattana counter J. My permanent residence on the form was Minburi in Bangkok  and the guys checking my papers said that all Bangkok Application are to be submitted at CW 

Edited by GaneshK

15 minutes ago, GaneshK said:

I did the covid extension recently in last week of May  and had booked for MTT as it is shown on their website .

What visa did you use to enter the country? Some are done at CW now.

Please let us know your outcome OP.

I think the extention is only granted if your country is closed, or in really bad shape.  America is one of the worlds Covid Vax winners now, so they may insist you head home. Let us know hw you go, and good luck.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, chalawaan said:

I think the extention is only granted if your country is closed, or in really bad shape.  America is one of the worlds Covid Vax winners now, so they may insist you head home. Let us know hw you go, and good luck.

That is not correct info. They are issuing them to anybody that applies.

1 minute ago, DrJack54 said:

You entered tourist visa then covid extensions at CW

Thank you for the reply. If I get a new job in the next couple months will I need to get a new Non B or does the covid extension add 60 days to the Non B visa I currently have? 

Just now, sadmoneysnow said:

Thank you for the reply. If I get a new job in the next couple months will I need to get a new Non B or does the covid extension add 60 days to the Non B visa I currently have? 

You 60 days from covid extension will be from your end date current permission of stay.

25 minutes ago, sadmoneysnow said:

You will not need to apply for a new non-b visa since you will be extending the 90 day entry from the one that was issued to you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sadmoneysnow said:

was rejected due to missing TM30

Where are you currently living.

If they won't do a TM30, then check into cheap hotel that does TM30, ask them to give you photocopy of receipt.

Don't go home just because of a TM30.

If your over it use an agent. Won't be expensive.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Caldera said:

Just file a TM30. Didn't they push you towards that?

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

Where are you currently living.

If they won't do a TM30, then check into cheap hotel that does TM30, ask them to give you photocopy of receipt.

Don't go home just because of a TM30.

If your over it use an agent. Won't be expensive.

I live in BKK. I asked my landlord to file a TM30 but she did it a couple days ago online and it was still "waiting for approval". I think the way I have to do it is file the TM30 at CW in person then I can extend the visa. I can probably do this all on Monday as long as I prepare the docs for the TM30. It's just annoying to have to go back to CW (especially since the food market inside isn't even open anymore) 

I forgot to ask them if the TM30 was all that I needed. Can anyone confirm that forms, my passport, TM30, money, and 4x6cm picture will be all that I need? Thank you. 

Edited by sadmoneysnow

3 minutes ago, sadmoneysnow said:

live in BKK. I asked my landlord to file a TM30 but she did it a couple days ago online and it was still "waiting for approval".

I'm not the guy to advise on TM30. Just bumping this.

I think that when landlord files TM30 online they receive a notification that it's been filed. They can give your printout of that 'receipt'. 

Many guys experts on TM30 will advise.