A guide to Thailand’s 3 vaccination paths

snoop1130

4 hours ago, Farang99 said:

Sinovac reportedly has fewer side effects than most - it is a traditional vaccine, not mRNA or anything of that sort. If it were available I would go for it but as a farang - who knows when.

It also has fewer effects.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

Got my vacination at Samitivit in Sri Racha,checked thailandvac,said i was not registered needed more details filled it in 3 imes,kept geting same message,anyway got my jab now .

Yes, on the Thailandintervac website I'm not able to enter a date or time for the injection - everything is greyed out.

https://thailandintervac.com/

BUT - they now have all my personal information ... 

Edited by Mister Fixit

On 6/12/2021 at 4:02 AM, sanuk711 said:

Is it harmful to be Vaxxed twice ?  If, at the time only the Chinese is available (which I read is 60% effective) & your in the over 70 bad heart cat etc--  then latter you have privately sourced Moderna, Can you then have that jab as well.

Thanks

* I guess  should ask Sheryl

Not sure if you received an answer, but read you should/must wait 6 months.

29 minutes ago, Mister Fixit said:

I went on that site earlier and went through all the registration process but at the end when it says 'select a date' everything is greyed out as far in the future I can  go.  

Am I doing something wrong?

Ittook my wife so many tries on mor prom before one day it eventually came good and gave me a date  which by the way was cancelled due to lack of vac,then they said ok vac arrived come as told,which i did 4 days ago ,only 2 other falangs there one was a woman ,but service was really well done.no complaints from me.

Edited by bert bloggs