Getting A Hotel Room In The Morning?

Kimagure

I was wondering what the policy is if someone wants to reserve a hotel room from morning to night (instead of the usual overnight reservation).

Usually people need a hotel overnight, and check out around noon...

What if I needed a hotel from late morning on. When would the check out time be? Would I get a discount, or pay more? Could I keep those nutty maids from disturbing me?

I know that obviously this would differ from one hotel to the next, but in general does anyone know what I can expect if I try to rent a room from maybe 11:00 am on?

(And no, I'm not looking for a short time hotel. :o I mean a normal hotel...)

Thanks for your advice.

when i have booked a room 10am left 8pm they just charge me the same as a night rate ,,, all execpt one who charged me 600 baht for 3 hours or you could just book for the night and check in 11,am then just check out when ready or stay the night

My experience on hotels is you can book in early without charge if rooms are available. I’ve had to wait for rooms to be vacated and cleaned to check-in around 9AM. You will be charged the usual room rate for a check-out at midday the following day whether you stay the night or not.

For late check-outs I’ve found they will allow you, with prior arrangement, to stay in the room until 3PM without charge, any later than that and you will be charged an additional day.