Phyathai 2 vaccination - practicalities

Oxx

Assuming my appointment's not cancelled, I'm expecting to get vaccinated next week at this hospital.  I have a few (I hope simple) questions:

(1) What is parking like at the hospital? (I don't live near public transport so will have to drive.) And if not at the hospital, are there perhaps shopping malls nearby where I could park and walk to the hospital?

(2) At the hospital, is where you need to go clearly signposted?

(3) Is this completely free? Or will there be hospital charges to pay?

Any other tips much appreciated.

Thanks.

36 minutes ago, Spinning Dwarf said:

guessing there must be parking at the hospital. Why not call them.

Because there's a difference between there being parking at a hospital and that parking's not being 100% full.  My regular hospital has three basement levels of parking and additional parking areas outside, but pretty much every time I visit there are no free spaces and I end up parking on the street a long, long way away.  In the case of Phyathai 2, it's in a very built up area, so I'm guessing on street parking is not going to be a practical option.

• Like 1

I just got a call from them for my vaccination on the 22nd.  My appointment is still valid.  However the reason they called is they said Thailandintervac lost all my information and they wanted my birthdate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, rwill said:

I just got a call from them for my vaccination on the 22nd.  My appointment is still valid.  However the reason they called is they said Thailandintervac lost all my information and they wanted my birthdate.

Just tell them to call any hacker or web user.  Everyone else seems to have your information and can thank the php coding for that little doosy.  

What's your name mate?  I'll call them with your details. 

• Haha 1