iPhone 12 - any feedback

HashBrownHarry

If you like apple products then the apple iPhone 12 is a very good phone I have the 12 with 128 GB of storage. its my first iPhone as I switched from Android my reason for doing this was Android phones I had never lasted very long but my Brother has the iPhone 6 still going strong.  The fact that they came out with the oled screens and a faster operating system I decided to buy one and so far it has been fantastic I love it very easy to use.  But you can watch many reviews online.

Regards 

Scotsman 

Edited by scotsman

25 minutes ago, scotsman said:

If you like apple products then the apple iPhone 12 is a very good phone I have the 12 with 128 GB of storage. its my first iPhone as I switched from Android my reason for doing this was Android phones I had never lasted very long but my Brother has the iPhone 6 still going strong.  The fact that they came out with the oled screens and a faster operating system I decided to buy one and so far it has been fantastic I love it very easy to use.  But you can watch many reviews online.

Regards 

Scotsman 

Yeah, i've watched a few reviews on YouTube, always like first hand reports tho.

I've only ever had iphones, got an 8 just now but it's getting a bit slow, i'll upgrade to the 12 this week, the model you mention is the one i have my eye on, about 31K tbh, right?

Thanks for the input.

• Like 1