TM30 for spouse of house owner

Can anyone tell me what supplemental documents are needed with the TM30 when moving into a house owned by the foreigner and the foreigner's spouse?

I can't find any reliable online resources. I wanted to get my own "tabien baan," but for various reasons I won't have enough time for that.

Also, I'm moving from Bangkok to Samut Prakan. Where do I (or my spouse) send the TM30? Or can it be done online?

22 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

If your wife is Thai she can do the TM30 report and all that is needed is a signed copy of her house book (page 1 and 2) and Id card. At most offices it has to be done in person.

Your wife could register and do them online here. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

That online has not been working for a while in Phuket my wife tried to register a property and we still have not got a password/username

23 hours ago, ChipButty said:

That online has not been working for a while in Phuket my wife tried to register a property and we still have not got a password/username

That might be a Phuket immigration problem. The are the ones that have to approve the registration.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, paahlman said:

i complained to bangkok about their online site yesterday.. Telling them the obvious that online reporting of TM30 does not work anymore, hence no registration can be done. Also I suspect they have given it up.

The site opens and you can go to the registration page. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

What problem are you having with site?

It will not open if you are using a VPN.

38 minutes ago, paahlman said:

i complained to bangkok about their online site yesterday.. Telling them the obvious that online reporting of TM30 does not work anymore, hence no registration can be done. Also I suspect they have given it up.

Sure your not confusing it with the online 90 day reporting site?

On 6/22/2021 at 9:58 AM, ubonjoe said:

The site opens and you can go to the registration page. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

What problem are you having with site?

It will not open if you are using a VPN.

Understood. I am under no VPN and it simply doesnt load....Just a normal chrome browser. Safari doesnt work either. Difficult to say.. It might be temporarily.

Screenshot 2021-06-26 at 08.24.08.png

22 minutes ago, paahlman said:

Understood. I am under no VPN and it simply doesnt load....Just a normal chrome browser. Safari doesnt work either.

I just opened it on Windows with Chrome and no VPN.

I on a Mac you may need to use a user agent to emulate Internet Explorer on Safari.

https://www.dummies.com/web-design-development/how-to-activate-user-agent-switcher-in-safari/

• Like 1

On 6/21/2021 at 3:16 PM, ChipButty said:

We have managed to register a new house on-line this month. We are in Samui.

We did have problems a year or so ago registering new properties but that was tardiness on the side of the IO people. All good now.

No problems with Mozilla Firefox apart from the fact that the online TM 30 system has bugs. We can register guests but we cannot produce reports. Have to always do screen prints.