Dentist wanted

stempy

Hi can anybody recommend a decent and fair dentist in or around Pattaya area, I have been to a couple and all they are doing is making up problems so you pay big bucks, and when I go back to the Uk they say your teeth are fine.

Why are you going to the dentist?  Normally it is because we have issues.  So if they find something here would expect them to advise ways to fix.  In my experience they will take clue from you as to how much you wish to spend.  There are several recommendations in medical section for Bangkok but not sure about Pattaya.   Am sure a government type hospital facility would be a good place (most dental work is done in hospitals here) as they will have no agenda to increase costs and overall costs will be very low.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Last week I went to Dental Care Center at 88/16 on Pattaya-Naklua Road and was happy with price and service. You need to make an appointment on 038 367 449.

They are not far after the turn off to Sanctuary of Truth (Soi 12) on the left heading toward Naklua market from Dolphin Circus. English speaking dentist and receptionist.

Good luck.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Why are you going to the dentist?  Normally it is because we have issues. 

I have regular appointments for check-ups and cleaning....

Problem is these days they only seem to open for one or two days a week. I use this regular place up the side soi from Klang....first left after the Krung Thai Bank or Ali Baba Indian, heading toward the beach. Next to Chalet Suisse.

• 4 weeks later...