Hm The King On Tv

h90

from the better 1/2 ..............................

addressing the Constitional Court about the need to do their duty properly ,

along the lines of the speech that the Judges received last year .

Watch 8pm news

A group of senior Administrative Court Judges have been granted an audience with HM the King at Chitralada Palace on Thursday.

Details of the audience will be broadcast in the 8pm news of all television stations.

--The Nation 2007-05-24

from the better 1/2 ..............................

addressing the Constitional Court about the need to do their duty properly ,

along the lines of the speech that the Judges received last year .

yes thats approx that what I could understand myself... just not much more...

My wife's not here to translate for me. May be important. Somebody post what's happened (happening)!!!!

I have a rough idea on what he told, but I don't want to speculate with my poor language skills and may post something complete wrong....

My wife's not here to translate for me. May be important. Somebody post what's happened (happening)!!!!

I have a rough idea on what he told, but I don't want to speculate with my poor language skills and may post something complete wrong....

Thanks loads!! Now I'm practically burning up with curiosity. Somebody tell us what's happening!!!!!!!!!!!

I was told part of it was to do with democracy.

There was also a thread started about a high govnt official "Blaming the Thai people" for Thailands democracy situation. Something to those words. So, maybe the King was talking about issues about what was said by some govnt officials earlier.

If I was to say just by looking at the calendar of events, the dissolution ruling is due next week. I even heard a rumor that it may be a no booze day it is that significant of a ruling. No doubt there is that along with several other court issues coming up. If anyone thinks the judges are not getting tempted with huge amounts of bribe money by the bad guys....... :o

It's frustrating trying to second-guess what the 8 PM speech was about. As I write this the time is 10:20 PM and still no mention of the speech in the BKK Post. The only written (English) reference to it is that short blurb in The Nation. Naturally, nothing from the foreign press-people, but what else is new? Best go to bed and hope for some English- language report on the speech appearing, hopefully, in one of tomorrow's papers.