Sophon drops Eurosport?

bradiston

It is very common with this station which is the worse in my opinion of all the stations in Pattaya, someone sneeze and it goes out, it rains it goes out, constant freezes, how they stay in business is anyone guess. I would wish you good luck but you need more than that!

3 hours ago, thailand49 said:

It is very common with this station which is the worse in my opinion of all the stations in Pattaya, someone sneeze and it goes out, it rains it goes out, constant freezes, how they stay in business is anyone guess. I would wish you good luck but you need more than that!

My landlady has switched now to TNN I think. Will find out tomorrow. Thanks for your input.

On 7/4/2021 at 6:45 PM, thailand49 said:

They charge something like 1,000 baht per year for the service,   if you go to their office  in central Pattaya you can marvel at the Satellite dish farm on the roof where they obtain  the perfectly legal signals from   :giggle:

• Thanks 1