Just How Many Bars Have Been Closed This Month By Police

funfun

I am aware of some of the bars bieng closed on soi 6, (bar licences not upto date etc) and for the reasons, and the duration (up to 60 days).

I have heard rumour that its happening all over pattaya, So if you know of a bar that has been closed (not a domestic closure a police one) please could you post it here.

some say many in sunny plaza????

I know these were shut and still are,

Soi 6 corner bar

Good fellows

angels

e and t (still closed but new sign says barley legal)

any you can add would very gratfull!

I am aware of some of the bars bieng closed on soi 6, (bar licences not upto date etc) and for the reasons, and the duration (up to 60 days).

I have heard rumour that its happening all over pattaya, So if you know of a bar that has been closed (not a domestic closure a police one) please could you post it here.

some say many in sunny plaza????

I know these were shut and still are,

Soi 6 corner bar

Good fellows

angels

e and t (still closed but new sign says barley legal)

any you can add would very gratfull!

Seems the 60 days past really quick for some, i saw one bar open with customers in it but only one roller door open today

Not as many as Next Month …if today’s police/bar/ago go meeting was anything to go by

The times they are a changing

:o

I wasent aware of a meeting yesterday, is there any chance you can pm me the results or topics etc or post them on here cheers.

chris

This is all about the new Pattaya Police Chief. Since he is new here and has to make his fortune fast he is hitting everybody up. Bastard! Have you notice at Care 4 there are no more taxies. The taxies paid the old police chief hundred’s of thousand and since the new police chief did not get paid he now wants his.

Just pissess you off they don’t give a damm about doing there job but just robbing as many people as they can. When I drive into Pattaya from Jomtien with all the construction you would think there would be one police man there making sure everything is going OK. But, no, motorbikes, cars, trucks, taxies from Bangkok are all parked in the street blocking traffic. While this SOB has his officers outside of Care 4 and Tesco Lotus arresting the taxi drivers and confiscating there trucks trying to get his bribes higher. If there is one person that out to go to jail it is him.

OK, I am done! Needed to get it out.