Hail, Liverpool.

lampard10

WHO or WHAT is "Liverpool"? :o

A rather unappealing suburb of Manchester!!!!!

I know I said I was'nt going to reply to this thread but I just had too , susquosh you are one complete tosspot mate :D:D . Do you know your arse from your elbow by any chance ?????

p.s - I'm not getting leary Chonabot , just a bit of fun and anyway where is that forum of yours were we are allowed to get away with it!!!! :D:D

If the original poster wants to be picky about the right to be in this cup then maybe we shoulf dicount Liverpool.

Winning the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE with the emphasis on champions when they have not won the title for at least 15 years.

What title have Swindon ever won ??? , the best slapper in England is the only title I can think off :o:D:D . Muppets.

WHO or WHAT is "Liverpool"? :o

A rather unappealing suburb of Manchester!!!!!

I know I said I was'nt going to reply to this thread but I just had too , susquosh you are one complete tosspot mate :D:D . Do you know your arse from your elbow by any chance ?????

p.s - I'm not getting leary Chonabot , just a bit of fun and anyway where is that forum of yours were we are allowed to get away with it!!!! :D:D

Sorry could'nt resist it.Actually love Liverpool.Worked there in the early 70's and had a fabulous time.

If the original poster wants to be picky about the right to be in this cup then maybe we shoulf dicount Liverpool.

Winning the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE with the emphasis on champions when they have not won the title for at least 15 years.

What title have Swindon ever won ??? , the best slapper in England is the only title I can think off :D:D:D . Muppets.

Yeah.........but WHAT a f***ing slapper. :o

And Swindonabroad, do you really think that the O.P., a certain Lampard10, is really a true blue red?

2.hillsborough - tradegy due to fans breaking in again without paying,thus all surging into an already full middle terracing

This is just NOT true. You may believe it but the perpetuation of such lies does an injustice to all true football fans. If you are interested in what really happened that day, please spend some time going through the site at:

http://www.contrast.org/hillsborough/

There are no excuses for the morons in Athens whatsoever and if you stop in at any Liverpool web forums you will find out what most fans think of them. Many many fans though had a great time without realizing there were any problems.

There other wider issues than the fans' behaviour that should be looked at - and UEFA's lightning response to wash their hands of any responsibility, when they chose a stadium that didn't even have turnstiles, says everything about that organization.

I was at Hillsboro

i find that very hard to believe, if you was there that fateful day, only you and the alcoholic brian clough share simliar views.

waiting to hear your reply so i can pick you apart.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I was at Hillsboro

i find that very hard to believe, if you was there that fateful day, only you and the alcoholic brian clough share simliar views.

waiting to hear your reply so i can pick you apart.

Yes I was at hillsboro, fortunately as a forest fan, why is that so hard to believe, it was easy to blame the police, but something similar on a smaller scale was likely to have happened had they not opened that gate, and we would have heard the rush from scousers to blame the police again, too many Liverpool fans turning up without tickets and trying to blag their way in to the ground was the root cause...Brian Clough, so he liked a drink, like most people in football of that era, but lets not forget his achievement with 2 relatively minor clubs operating on small budgets, and unable to attract big name signings, add to that his personality and charisma, not to mention a distinguished playing career, and I would say like for like hes as good, if not better than your Shankly...sorry if you cant find it within yourself to admit that there are plenty of scallies who follow liverpool...I know we have a fair few at Forest....Pick away, but all youll find is the truth

• 2 weeks later...

Steady on Hammer , dont be mentioning Heysel or Hillsborough in comparrison to Athens.

What happend in Athens is an under 8's schoolboy game in comparrison.

What happened is first the incompetence of the Greek police showed through when they allowed fans without tickets to enter the stadium.

The stadium the final was held in was'nt even a football stadium and should never have took place there , a decision which was down to uefa.

Liverpool fans who had probabaly spent a few thousand pounds to get there and had a legitimate ticket were told "sorry , were full , you cant come in even though you've spent x amount of time and money coming here".

Sorry, but I'm afraid some of Liverpool supporters attitudes of; I want to get to the game but I don't want to pay for a ticket is a root of alot of the problems. I agree that police on mainland Europe don't know how to handle English fans and are quick to dish out punishment. But the amount of fake tickets produced by the scousers meant that they didn't care about some of their own who purchased tickets by legitimate means as long as they got into the match. The greeks are to blame, but there is no smoke without fire.