Cancellation Of Application For Work Permit

Today, I have received my 3-month Non-B visa after my 1st Non-B visa for 2 years expired last March 2007. My new school has been learning the ropes on how to get a new Non-B visa so it took me 3 months to get it since they hired me. I had to do 2 Cambodian exits for 2 entry stamps and 1 exit to Penang to get a 60-day tourist visa. Plus 6 visits to the Immigration in Suan Plu to apply the Non-B there instead of getting it in Penang again. Finally, my tourist visa has been changed to Non-B today. Then, we went to the Misnistry of labour to apply (100 baht application fee) for a new work permit which I will get on June 1.

My problem is this....I got a better employment offer from another school just yesterday and they will assist me on my WP also for they know that I still dont have a WP. Now, I am planning not to pursue this work permit anymore from my current school and quit the job. I dont want to pick up the 3-month WP at the Misnistry of Labour & pay 750 baht; then, afterwards, tell them I wont work for them anymore. Because I know, if I have the newly issued WP cancelled, my non-B will be affected too, right?

What should be done in cancelling my application for the 3-month WP before it will be issued to me on June 1? Can anyone give me some suggestions , pls?

Thanks.

Because I know, if I have the newly issued WP cancelled, my non-B will be affected too, right?
It would not. You only have a 90 day stamp Not a extension of stay permit. The 90 day stamp is not affected if you quit your job.
What should be done in cancelling my application for the 3-month WP before it will be issued to me on June 1? Can anyone give me some suggestions , pls?

Just don't pick it up.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Dear Sunbelt,

Thank you for this info. I have my last questions.

Would I have a problem in the Ministry of Labour (Dindaeng Office) if on June 1, I dont pick up this 3-month WP & then, apply for a new WP again (under the assistance of the school that gave me a better job offer) ?

Should I not inform the MOL of my cancellation for WP application before June 1?