Phyathai #2 Hospital Website Crashes on Opening at 09:00 for new Covid Vaccine Registrations

AJR3RD

5 minutes ago, AJR3RD said:

476755957_ScreenShot2021-07-12at9_42_31AM.png.7ecfacfc43d6ac85b508cafe6b4be210.png

12 minutes ago, prfectswing said:

After trying 30 minutes now continuously no chance to reach the 'correct' website - phyathai2international.com

I just got in following messages:2146551731_ScreenShot2021-07-12at09_33_14.thumb.png.1dca63c1e4ef61fcbab4aba846beabbf.png

581483651_ScreenShot2021-07-12at09_33_31.png.2cd66b5dd9c924b7ab93617ee9172ddf.png

Same, same but same.

Who'd have thunk it?

You could set your clock by the IT failures in this place.

It takes a special talent to be so inept.

Edited by samtam
  • Like 1

Just now, beachbuggy said:

Has anyone managed to register or is this just more bs from those trying to show they are doing something

I could not COPY the link that someone posted above (it is NOT currently on the hospital website, and I never saw it there.) However, I DID actually type in the full link, and got only the message I posted above, that it's closed. That was 18 minutes after the scheduled opening. 

After repeatedly browser refreshing the website between 0859 and 0923 in order to get to the Google Forms link, the link finally appeared on their website and I got to the Google Form.  I filled it out completely (note some of the form elements were in Thai only so so much for this whole debacle being special for expats), and got through the captcha and then was able to "submit".  In response, well, you know already..... 

IMG_2340.PNG

Edited by jeffandgop
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

39 minutes ago, AJR3RD said:

It's a hospital. Aren't they supposed to be PREPARED for heavy traffic when they announce something like this? You know, like, when one of the SURGEONS goes into the operating room to CUT A PATIENT OPEN, and they get a message: THE SITE CAN'T BE REACHED.

I mean, they're PREPARED and READY well in advance!

Aren't they?

I don't think that registering on a Google form is a valid comparison to a surgeon operating on a patient.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I don't think that registering on a Google form is a valid comparison to a surgeon operating on a patient.

When it was finally open, nobody here has reported success even with very quick submits.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:
8 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

When it was finally open, nobody here has reported success even with very quick submits.

What's that got to do with my comment to AJR3RD?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jeffandgop said:

My wife just made contact with the hospital, telling them in strong terms that they should not be offering the AZ vaccine to expats if they were not capable of providing it.  They advised her that there are only 100 slots available to register for each day during their period advertised of 12-16 July.  That's all they got- 500 vaccines- and they seem to find it sensible to open up their website each of the next 5 days for only 100 successful registrations- why not open up all 500 slots until they're filled???

OK, now we know.

What a piddling number.

Drop in the bucket.

• Like 1

I tried to register at Samitivej Hospital.  Online registration opened at 10am.  The site crashed a couple of minutes later. Message was then sent that they are working on a solution and will re-open at 11am.

1 minute ago, swm59nj said:

I tried to register at Samitivej Hospital.  Online registration opened at 10am.  The site crashed a couple of minutes later. Message was then sent that they are working on a solution and will re-open at 11am.

Huh?
They have online registration today?

Really?

Reports before said you needed to contact them directly and one report saying they required that you're already registered there as a patient (most expats in Pattaya wouldn't be of course).

On intervac for numerous days already:

Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital(The hospital has fully booked. The next pre-registration will be open in August)

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Huh?

Really?

Reports before said you needed to contact them directly and one report saying they required that you're already registered there as a patient (most expats in Pattaya wouldn't be of course).

Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital(The hospital has fully booked. The next pre-registration will be open in August)

Im registered at Samitivej as a patient and also at Bumrungrad.  But it doesnt matter. Even though I said months ago I wanted Moderna when they received it. And I was told Im being put on some sort of list. I still have to register through these links they are putting out. 

So Im guessing this prior "list" people were put on is meaningless. 

I cannot register so far at Bumrungard either. The site times out when I manage to log on.

1 minute ago, swm59nj said:

Im registered at Samitivej as a patient and also at Bumrungrad.  But it doesnt matter. Even though I said months ago I wanted Moderna when they received it. And I was told Im being put on some sort of list. I still have to register through these links they are putting out. 

So Im guessing this prior "list" people were put on is meaningless. 

I cannot register so far at Bumrungard either. The site times out when I manage to log on.

So your previous post really has nothing to do with the topic here.

Samitivej won't be opening for online registration at 11 AM today for the intervac announced program we have been discussing.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, swm59nj said:

I called Samitivej Hospital last week and someone took my information. Now Thailandintervac website says the registration for Samitivej Hospital is full.

I eventually got onto the site after trying a long time and filled in the form and submitted and got the same message above.

One the one hand it says pre registration, and then says not  accepting responses:

Does this mean I am registered or not?

1 minute ago, shortstop2 said:

This seems to be for a testing kit, not the vaccine.

Yes....you are 100% correct! Oops.

What I did was scan some barcode on their website and opened the link in my android, then copied the website to my laptop.

So, ignore my previous post as it is references covid test registration only, I think.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Huh?

Really?

Samitivej is "fully booked" for July free Astra Zeneca and will re-open registration for the next batch in August.

This "new" registration opened up today is for paid Moderna- if and when it arrives and is non-transferrable, etc....