Small Appliance (Blender) Repair person in Chiang Mai?

OneZero

Phillips 700W blender, only cost 1000 Baht so not worth major repair. 

But it could be minor - I think a small bit of water may have entered inside motor housing.

Anybody (directions) in CM that may mess with a small appliance?

• Like 1

There's a fix it guy near that long defunct bar Las Vegas, if you know where that is. On the opposite side of the street...you'll see all the fans and what not spilling out into the street. If you're standing looking at Las Vegas, it will be on your right, about 100m down the road. I know, crummy directions. Gee, not sure he's still there, either, but I've had a few things fixed there over the years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, bamboozled said:

There's a fix it guy near that long defunct bar Las Vegas, if you know where that is. On the opposite side of the street...you'll see all the fans and what not spilling out into the street. If you're standing looking at Las Vegas, it will be on your right, about 100m down the road. I know, crummy directions. Gee, not sure he's still there, either, but I've had a few things fixed there over the years.

He was there when I went by two days ago.  He does good work and very reasonable price.  Started taking things to him 23 years ago and still doing it.

go past Prince Hotel on one way street

About 40 meters down you hit a T and turn right

quickly check the left side shop houses, he is 3rd from the T

• Like 2