Covid Insurance for Non-O Marriage Extension Holder?

Will2011

Hello,

I would like to hear from our dear members about a decent Covid Insurance for folks who are under Non-O Marriage Yearly extension (no work permit), as I am looking for an insurance that would cover covid hospitalization for more than THB 100K (if possible THB 500k+).

Looking forward to reading from you all.

Thank you

Hi,

I recently applied to Non-immigrant O visa and was granted the visa. One of the requirement was COVID19 insurance covering 100K USD. 

I bought 6 months insurance at 15K baht. 

The application for Non-immigrant passed and was received.

Due to changes in work schedule I could no longer use the VISA for the intended travel,

I have tried to cancel the insurance which was bought at AXA, to my surprise they refuse to cancel the visa and refuse to follow their own cancellation policy.   

I am aware I am not following your question fully but I want to send a message of do not use AXA Thailand insurance, they have been rude and ignorant in answering and refuse to follow own cancellation policy. I will have to accept my 15K baht insurance is lost unless AXA changes their attitude towards "valuable customer" as they refer to in their advertisements.  

My message is : DO NOT USE AXA THAILAND INSURANSE