Ratnakorn Mkt. on Thepprasit road closed due to Covid

jwdub12

Just a heads up in case anyone was planning to travel to. I went over this morning to pick up a few things and the place was closed up. I figured maybe the power went out due to last nights rain, but was informed by the security team at my condo that it's closed down for 2-3 days because of covid.

• Thanks 1

The recent 'Pattaya Timelines' of Covid related locations reported by the Pattaya News website has included this market on the contact list in recent days.

Similarly Central Festival, Beach Road has had numerous outlets included on that list and, seemingly, was closed a couple of days back for 'deep cleaning'.

This is the recent list, issued just moments ago.

https://thepattayanews.com/2021/07/16/timeline-pattaya-informs-residents-who-visited-places-in-relation-to-most-recent-covid-19-confirmed-cases-many-mall-cases-2/

• Thanks 1

WOW; I feel sorry for a lot of hard working Thai's. Not just the workers but those that buy and grow/deliver the foodstuff. That was a very large market, I'd see them begin working at 4AM, hard workers all.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

WOW; I feel sorry for a lot of hard working Thai's. Not just the workers but those that buy and grow/deliver the foodstuff. That was a very large market, I'd see them begin working at 4AM, hard workers all.

Yeah but Prayut and Phipats plan will come through and save them all, all the money made in Phuket/Samui/Tao will be shared around to all those now out of work because vaccines were used in other more important areas.

• Haha 1