Any Recent Success 90 Day Report Online Saraburi Immigration?

Saraburi121

Usually report in person to Saraburi Immi for 90 days but tried to do online in early June with no success.  Called Saraburi Immi and said they don't do online 90 day reporting.  When my wife and I went in person we asked again and the lady at the desk said no we don't do here. 

Just curious if anyone has had recent success reporting a 90 day to Saraburi Immi?  Thinking about a mail in if the online doesn't work, anyone have any comments about mail in 90 day to Saraburi Immi?  Have a 90 day coming up in August and would really like to avoid the trip. 

• Like 1

Have had 90 Day on-line reporting success at Saraburi most of last year and up to May of this year (2021).

My application in May got stuck on "Pending" so had to go to the office.

Due again next month (August) so will try on-line and see if it works this time.

:whistling:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daffy D said:

Have had 90 Day on-line reporting success at Saraburi most of last year and up to May of this year (2021).

Due again next month (August) so will try on-line and see if it works this time.

Thanks for the info.  Maybe the system was down or something.  Hope it works this August for both!  We live in the very northern tip of Saraburi so a long drive.  Usually we go shopping and make a day or two of it but with the way COVID is now would rather do it online or mail. 

5 minutes ago, Daffy D said:

Forgot to ask, how long was it to get approved via online when it was working?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saraburi121 said:

Forgot to ask, how long was it to get approved via online when it was working?

It varied, once was e-mail the same day and then a couple of times it took a couple of days.

I send the request about 15 days before due date and if I don't get an "approved"  will send another about 7 days later. That worked once for me, I got the approved on the second application.

Note from a previous post:- IMPORTANT > Please note that to file your 90-days report on-line, that it has to be done in a 15 to 7 day window BEFORE your 90-day due date expires.

Good luck.

• Thanks 1

Talk about coincidence or fate or whatever, after answering your posts yesterday decided to get my own 90 day rolling.

Submitted my on-line about 11am this morning and got an "Approved" e-mail just a few hours later at abut 2pm. :clap2:

Just about the quickest ever. :thumbsup:

:biggrin:

44 minutes ago, Daffy D said:

Talk about coincidence or fate or whatever, after answering your posts yesterday decided to get my own 90 day rolling.

Submitted my on-line about 11am this morning and got an "Approved" e-mail just a few hours later at abut 2pm. :clap2:

Just about the quickest ever. :thumbsup:

:biggrin:

Good deal!  Going to submit mine on the 2nd of August, Hope I have good luck as well.  Definitely don’t want to make the drive.  About a 3 hour round trip.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My 15 days before date is today, not the 2nd (mentioned in previous post) which was just a reminder on my phone.  No success for 90 day online yet.  Have done 1 in person report with my new passport so online reports should work.  Tried different browsers, tried the app, tried all the tricks mentioned in TV forums to no avail.  Going to give immi a call this morning and see if they can help. 

Called Saraburi immi and they said some folks online reports work, some don't.  Called the 1178 hotline and the lady said the computers were down.  Going to send it in by post and try again next time.  Maybe one of these years it will work for me lol!