Moderator Consistency

Savage

Dear Moderators,

You shut down my topic about a poor little Nepali man citing no relevance to Thailand, yet you let other threads such as one about a poor little lady in Burma run for 9 pages. Where's the consistency???

Don't tell me Burma has any relevance to Thailand as they quite explictly state that it is an internal affair of Burma and everyone else can stuff off!

On top of this are pages and pages of drivel with just as little relevance. Can I have a legitimate answer to this quite legitimate request please?

Your thanks in advance

Sav

Don't think this will last long either

I'm not looking for this thread to last long, I simply want an answer! I'm not throwing stones or being rude. If the moderators are not able to give a fair and meaningful answer in reply to a charge of gross inconsistency then it shows this forum is not the effort.

I wrote the last note prior to your note. Perhaps the moderator can let me know?

Thanks

Edited by Savage

Nepal ... far away ... Burma--Next Door ...

Nepal No ongoing border conflicts with the gov'ts in question .....

Burma ... Border conflicts ...

some poor guy .... zzzzzzzz

nobel laureate ... interesting

the list could go on ad nauseum :o

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

This forum is quite successful, mainly because we are focusing on Thailand *only* related issues. If you have non-Thailand topics to post, there are other forums much more suitable.

Thanks

Cheers

George

I would have happily left it at that , but I find this antagonizing. Did you actually read my thread jdinasia?? If you find the British government repressing those who sacrificed and died for them so mind numbing then you must be sad. Well looking at all the posts you spend your time notching up your post count on!

Thai people do actually suffer these same injustices when they visit the embassy, so it DOES have some relevancy. Yes Burma has a 1,800 km border with Thailand but most Thai's couldn't tell you anything about the place, the only relevance they see in Burma is demonizing them in nationalistic school text books. Don't get me wrong i'm hugely interested in Burma, I love the place. I was just using it as an example.

I'm sure most people who use this forum would agree. Maybe we'll never know.

I would have happily left it at that , but I find this antagonizing. Did you actually read my thread jdinasia?? If you find the British government repressing those who sacrificed and died for them so mind numbing then you must be sad. Well looking at all the posts you spend your time notching up your post count on!

Thai people do actually suffer these same injustices when they visit the embassy, so it DOES have some relevancy. Yes Burma has a 1,800 km border with Thailand but most Thai's couldn't tell you anything about the place, the only relevance they see in Burma is demonizing them in nationalistic school text books. Don't get me wrong i'm hugely interested in Burma, I love the place. I was just using it as an example.

again ... what the UK Gov't did to a Nepalese guy ... zzzzzzzzz

If he were Thai it might have had some relevance :D

The penny is still to drop that you're not going to get an answer, that will satisfy you, to your question on this open forum, so why not take the advice of the other 2 posters and PM the mod in question?

again ... what the UK Gov't did to a Nepalese guy ... zzzzzzzzz

If he were Thai it might have had some relevance :D

jdinasia What do you not understand about the relevancy link I outlined above?