Further Lockdown no vaccines

The Hammer2021

3 hours ago, kynikoi said:

Yet no one leaves.

I'm married, job. Pretty stuck. You?

I am not sure about that.... I read of guys heading back to USA occasionally. 

Burned my bridges with home country, nowhere to stay and quarantine there would be required,,,, then the unknown of getting back here.... dug myself into a hole the last decade, and retirement has turned into poo. 

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, hobobo said:

Try going back home? I thought not.

Home has a comprehensive vaccine strategy and a government that operates with some degree of logic in most situations - the polar opposite of Thailand so it looks more enticing with each passing day, if only to get a decent vaccine…and to be able to jump in a f@#$&** pool if I want.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TimBKK said:

Home has a comprehensive vaccine strategy and a government that operates with some degree of logic in most situations - the polar opposite of Thailand so it looks more enticing with each passing day, if only to get a decent vaccine…and to be able to jump in a f@#$&** pool if I want.

if that can make you feel better, Japan is in the same mess, with the Olympic Games on the top of that, with a population only vaccinated at 25% and everyone mad with the Japanese government for wasting money on the games instead of securing the Pfizer doses

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I am not sure about that.... I read of guys heading back to USA occasionally. 

Burned my bridges with home country, nowhere to stay and quarantine there would be required,,,, then the unknown of getting back here.... dug myself into a hole the last decade, and retirement has turned into poo. 

Do you want to borrow my shovel ????