Investigation launched into death of Prachuap woman, 39, after ‘mix and match’ COVID vaccine

webfact

220942790_3062555900655485_1059228214322974158_n-696x392.jpg

By Paul Andrews

Health officials will investigate the cause of death of a woman in Mueang Prachup who died after receiving a ‘mix and match‘ COVID-19 vaccination.

Pongpak Satthasophon, 39, was found dead by her husband at 7pm on Tuesday night at the tuition centre where she worked in Mueang district.

Husband, Saksit Dujwan, 44, said his wife was found dead less than 24 hours after receiving a dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine at Prachuap Hospital.

Full story: https://www.huahintoday.com/local-news/investigation-launched-into-death-of-prachuap-woman-39-after-mix-and-match-covid-vaccine/

huahintoday-logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Hua Hin Today 2021-07-22

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Henryford said:

I would guess most elderly farangs have a systolic over 150. I have never heard it mentioned that a high BP was a warning sign for the taking the "vaccine".

I was the only farang there, rural hospital, and I'd guesstimate that about half of those getting a shot, we were all over 60, had a high initial bp. My own bp was too high and I was asked to sit down, take deep breaths and wait for it to drop, which it did after about 10-15 minutes so I got my AZ.

• Like 1

Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) is a rare and new syndrome which has been reported after being given the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine. It may be caused by this vaccine. The condition involves blood clots (occurring in body sites like the brain or abdomen) together with low platelet levels.23 Apr 2021

https://www.health.gov.au › news › atagi-reinforce-reco

There is a very low chance of this side effect, which may occur in around 4-6 people in every million after being vaccinated.

https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccines/is-it-true/is-it-true-does-the-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine-cause-blood-clots

AZ originally was not recommended for persons under 60 years of age, this however has been amended, and it is believed that the chances of the rare clotting syndrome is less than catching Covid19, especially the Delta strain, which appears to be the now dominant strain. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

It seems that the "mix" went well, the "match" not so much... hopefully someone will learn from their mistakes...

Thai's don't learn from mistakes; they just blame someone else for them and blunder on in the same way !

• Thanks 2

It is a known fact in the meantime that the vaccination can be deadly for some people. As sad as it might sound - be prepared for it. Perhaps a good idea to think about a last will and such things before it. But one should have this anyway since the death doesn't make appointments. It can happen at any time. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Henryford said:

I would guess most elderly farangs have a systolic over 150. I have never heard it mentioned that a high BP was a warning sign for taking the "vaccine".

It is a health condition, as is obesity, that is included in the priority group for vaccines. 

Both have been specifically cited in daily briefings on Covid deaths.

Did anyone ever read the warning labels on drugs even over the counter ones. 
This is a vaccine and vaccine often have side effects.  She could have been allergic to it or as suggested her high blood pressure may have contributed to her death.  This is the warning label on aspirin. 

Aspirin may cause serious side effects including:

• ringing in your ears,
  • confusion,
  • hallucinations,
  • rapid breathing,
  • seizure (convulsions),
  • severe nausea,
  • vomiting,
  • stomach pain,
  • bloody or tarry stools,
  • coughing up blood,
  • vomit that looks like coffee grounds,
  • fever lasting over 3 days, and
  • swelling or pain lasting over 10 days
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:
Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) is a rare and new syndrome which has been reported after being given the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine. It may be caused by this vaccine. The condition involves blood clots (occurring in body sites like the brain or abdomen) together with low platelet levels.23 Apr 2021

https://www.health.gov.au › news › atagi-reinforce-reco

There is a very low chance of this side effect, which may occur in around 4-6 people in every million after being vaccinated.

https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccines/is-it-true/is-it-true-does-the-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine-cause-blood-clots

AZ originally was not recommended for persons under 60 years of age, this however has been amended, and it is believed that the chances of the rare clotting syndrome is less than catching Covid19, especially the Delta strain, which appears to be the now dominant strain. 

Always an issue with any treatment, be it clots, allergies, whatever. The SOP is to determine your chance vs the condition your being treated for.

I jlhave four or five co-morbities, and for sure will take my shot if and when. Meanwhile making sure everything is in order for my heirs.????

WHO have approved mixing Astrazenica /pfizer and are testing Astrazenica /moderna.

Maybe Thailand should wait...

P.s

A thai  friend got killed in a motorcycle accident 14 hours after getting vaccinated with sinovac.
Damnnn sinovac ....