COVID vaccines approved for pregnant women and foreigners workers or those have Thai spouse

Saraburi121

Viewed this article yesterday in two Thai newspaper apps that said same as the subject of this post  Didn't put much stock into the article because no concrete details were given only details would be released later. Didn't seem to get a lot of press and been outside working all day so didn't follow up so may have missed something. Be pretty cool for those of us that have Thai spouses but would feel bad if I got put in line before someone who wanted the vaccine that was more in need.  Priorities here are different I guess than what I am used to. 

Article said the decision to provide vaccines to pregnant women(article did not expand), workers in the country or those that have Thai spouse was approved yesterday.  Registration would begin at Siam Cement Group and details would be released later.  Assume Siam Cement Group is in Bangkok which is great for those who live there.  The press seems to always leave things hanging her using words like details to be released later, maybe, at a later date. Nothing concrete is said in the press.  

A good thing would be suspending the 90 day reporting of foreigners which is a relief on both sides, nothing gained just an exercise in futility.  Mitigate what you can.