Destroying old documents:location Pattaya

trevor67

I need to shred or burn a bunch of old documents, accumulated over the years. (trade records, tax records,bank stuff etc.) that have sensitive info on them. I want to witness it being done, and not just dropping off somewhere and trusting  someone to do it. Its about 4000 sheets of paper would be my guess. I live in a apartment, so it's not a matter of building a fire pit in my yard to do it. Any law abiding ideas or advice?

If you don't find someplace local grab a shredder off Lazada (or wherever), I find shredding quite therapeutic 555

Crosscutter, and for extra security mix the shreddings up and bin at different times/places.

https://www.lazada.co.th/catalog/?_keyori=ss&from=input&page=1&q=cross cut paper shredder&sort=popularity&spm=a2o4m.pdp_revamp.search.go.1f182674CUu8sr

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, banglay said:

after a couple of days drain off the water  and let to  paper mache 

Brilliant idea. to value add, create an effigy of a certain PM from the paper mache and donate it to a local protester ???? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, banglay said:

just get a big  bucket  ..... put the document into the bucket then  fill/cover with water   .. keep topping up the water as it is absorbed by the paper   and mix with a stick every couple of hours  or every time you remember..   after a couple of days drain off the water  and let to  paper mache  dry off a bit put in  rubbish bag and dumping your trash bin .. jobs a gud un 

Excellent idea...thanks

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Related topic.

I want to destroy some old hard drives.

I think the best method is drilling through them.

Any place in Pattaya to go for that (after the pandemic whenever that is)? 

If the HD's are the old glass plate types  just hit them several times with a hammer  this breaks/shatters the glass  data plate inside the HD making them unreadable  ..That's how I've always  destroyed mine ....  no technical skill needed   

• Thanks 1