Email from MFA Foreignvac / SMS reconfirmation

Magdalen

Hi, I received an email fro 'MFA Foreignvac' in response to my registration on the online platform 'vaccination registration for foreign residents' giving me a

time and place for the inoculation.

However, the email says that final confirmation will be given by sms, and that you should present this sms on-site. To date, I have not received the 

required sms - has anyone else been in the same situation?

Same situation here. Supposedly scheduled for tomorrow the 25th but as of yet no SMS. Confusing to say the least ! Especially since SMS communication can be subject to many issues of people not ever receiving it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Magdalen,  just a question on the message received .... was it a 0909800xxx number.   ?

I just ask because I deleted a message that required a download. 

It was an email, not text

The SMS came in very late in my opinion, but better late than never.

Hope now everything will work smooth. And that you not have to wait that long. Wish you all then a good Sunday...

Edited by HampiK

<I registered a neighbor.>

email said expect SMS by 23:00 the day before. And you need to present the sms on-site, otherwise you will be denied inoculation.

SMS in Thai of course.

SMS came from CVC-MOPH, no number displayed (bulk provider).

Yes, I know Google Translate on my Android phone can automatically translate SMSes.

email was in English, 100%.

Any clue which vaccine will be administered?

Seems like the foreigners are scheduled towards the end of the day. My neighbor got 17:00, for today, Sunday, 25 July 2021.

I think it should be less chaotic than it was earlier this week. 

E635gZfVkAUGLsf.jpg

Edited by mtls2005

10 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

<I registered a neighbor.>

email said expect SMS by 23:00 the day before. And you need to present the sms on-site, otherwise you will be denied inoculation.

SMS in Thai of course.

SMS came from CVC-MOPH, no number displayed (bulk provider).

Yes, I know Google Translate on my Android phone can automatically translate SMSes.

email was in English, 100%.

Any clue which vaccine will be administered?

Seems like the foreigners are scheduled towards the end of the day. My neighbor got 17:00, for today, Sunday, 25 July 2021.

I think it should be less chaotic than it was earlier this week. 

E635gZfVkAUGLsf.jpg

I got my AstraZenaca vaccine - about 3 hours after arriving on Saturday at about 11:00 - I took with me Passport, Printed out the Email - and had the txt message ready.  I parked in the underground car park - Aim for carpork 2 ... Lots and lots of cars outside - But several spare places in the underground car park. I thought it went relativity smoothly all things considered ... 

• Like 1