Ruling party to stay for “full term” despite rumours

webfact

10 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Anyone. Anyone with a pulse could do better. Justin Bieber comes to mind. Or Sorn the plumber. If someone was making an intentional effort to sabotage this nation, and blow every opportunity they had to improve things for the common man, they could not do a better job than Prayuth, who is a complete failure at everything he does, and always has been. 

You can't do just anyone .... but I'll admit that the bar is reallllllly low.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

Only covid propping this cartel up they won't have a choice in length of term it willbe more like die or escape ????

I thought the Heroin minister was propping up this Government.

• Like 1

In some countries the current government would leave office and dissolve government before the Covid crisis is fully realised then let the newly elected government take the blame and have to resolve the crisis. The old government would then step back in by say using a military takeover after the elected people have done all the work. I don't think that would happen in Thailand.(!!!!!!) I would not dream of criticising this government in such a manner such criticism could be construed as causing trouble and could cause a warrant for my arrest to be issued.

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

I thought the Heroin minister was propping up this Government.

In AUG 2019 I sat on a flight with the Asst. Ag Min as above and his entourage. My seat mate was not part of the official delegation but went along as a friend and translator. I mentioned some critiques on ThaiVisa.com He said that he  had never heard of it.

• Confused 1