Vaccination Passports.

DaLa

As we have discovered to no surprise the British Embassy in Bangkok have not given any tangible help other than a few pages of advice on the Covid situation here. Both in respect of the general problems we are encountering and specifically the vaccination program.

I responded to one of their postings a few weeks back and they deleted all 3 of my messages so maybe someone thats less persona non grata can make enquiries on this subject.

Hopefully those of us living here with a desire to have any of the Covid vaccines will at some point fully vaccinated and in receipt of one of these:

2102598599_Screenshot2021-07-28at16_47_25.thumb.png.6a64d5fff2f30992ad03cbf3c19356dd.png

The UK will presumably issue it’s own records and documentary proof and the EU member states have a common health ‘passport’ in place.

I am envisaging a situation where despite having the vaccine here that the document will not be recognised for travel into the UK or indeed at any venue within the UK that requests it.

Will this be yet another piece of paper we have to pay to have authorised and translated into English or can we get the authorities in Thailand to communicate with the British Embassy in the hope that those of us that wish or have to travel will not be precluded and disadvantaged.

Any thoughts / ideas