Has anyone got a vaccination passport yet at Suvarnabhumi airport?

scotinsiam

I was hoping that someone may have done this already and could explain the process and help with the location of the issuing office, I have heard that it can be done now in departures if your vaccinated and want the vaccination passport.

cheers

I  haven't heard or read anything about a place at Suvarnabhumi airport issuing Covid-19 vaccination passports. What, exactly, is your source for this rumour?

Edited by Puccini
  • Like 1

I tried to make an appointment via email with the issuing office at Suvarnabhumi when I flew out 4 weeks ago. I got an automated reply saying they no longer issue yellow books on the spot while they are implementing an online system. At that time the only option would then be the head office in Nonthaburi. You could check if the online system is already operating 

On 7/30/2021 at 7:47 PM, Puccini said:

I  haven't heard or read anything about a place at Suvarnabhumi airport issuing Covid-19 vaccination passports. What, exactly, is your source for this rumour?

I heard via twitter, but have also seen an address online at Suvarnabhumi, The guy on twitter had called them and they told him it can be done. I fly on Saturday and plan to try to do it - I will update on what happens - fingers crossed

But if you got 2 doses of Sinovac or a mix of Sinovac with Astra Zeneca doubt the EU or even the US will recognize the Thai Vaccine Passport?  Even Kuwait does not recognize getting inoculated with Sinovac as being vaccinated against Covid 19. 

On 8/2/2021 at 10:45 PM, Barley said:

I already have an old yellow vaccination book which I got for a yellow fever vaccination 25 years ago.

When I get vaccinated, can I ask them to enter the vaccination straight away in that yellow book?

Yes.