Inter deep red zone travel?

clivebaxter

Is it illegal to travel from one deep red zone to another one next to it? We have booked a Hotel in a couple of weeks in another province, they would do a TM30 and immigration would know about going from one zone to another, might there be a fine if they acted on it?

hotel not necessarily will fill tm30 and nobody in immigration cares about colour zones (that's not their job).

You need to have some excuse, like visiting/taking care of sick person or some similar emergency.

The best to travel with thai person and let them speak and make story.

form to be filled on day of travel

https://covid-19.in.th

Edited by internationalism
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, internationalism said:

hotel not necessarily will fill tm30 and nobody in immigration cares about colour zones (that's not their job).

You need to have some excuse, like visiting/taking care of sick person or some similar emergency.

Typical Thai IT, the link cannot be accessed at present

works on chrome on PC. I think they will send QR code by sms

Also on a smartphone.

For passport accepts only figures (no letters, if you happen to have them in your pass number). The rest of cod you can use random figures 012345 until it will allow to get to the next step.

There is an issue with postal codes, but not major and no police will spot a problem

Edited by internationalism
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, clivebaxter said:

Typical Thai IT, the link cannot be accessed at present

It works for me, but seems to be geolocked to be accessible only from within Thailand (sensible I suppose). If you are using a VPN to appear to be outside Thailand you should turn it off.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Crossy said:

It works for me, but seems to be geolocked to be accessible only from within Thailand (sensible I suppose). If you are using a VPN to appear to be outside Thailand you should turn it off.

That's it thanks, works without VPN

5 hours ago, internationalism said:

Maybe I'm being stupid but if I'm travelling (for vaccination) from Bangkok to Si Racha, what do I put in the destination province?

I expected to put Chon Buri but it's not one of the available options on the drop down list ????