FA CS 21 on Truevisions today.

Andycoops

Just a heads up in case anyone has missed it but Truevisions are showing the Lei v MC match tonight on Truevisions 605 which is BeIn sports 2.

They have also been broadcasting BeIn sports 1 on 604 recently.

I'm not sure if these 2 channels are permanent additions as I haven't seen any announcements.

I am a gold subscriber with the EPL package on top.

Well this is Interesting. I've got the lowest package TV have and add on the PL deal like you. I have 604 and 605 now showing on my box. Also looks like Scotish football (yea I know) and the FA cup will be shown. Let's hope they stick around. A nice heads up.

I gave up on True vision some months back as they keep dropping channels with no warning and then uping the price of the package you happen to be on.  It happened three times to me and in the end I gave up on them. Then I had to endure the farcical 'cancelling your package process'.  Still, no worse than the bloody awful BT service in the UK I suppose.  

According to Truevisions, BeIn Sports 1 & 2 are available free to Platinum subscribers.  Subscribers to Premier League add-on receive it free from August 4th to August 31st.  

"beIN add-on package, normal price 199 baht per month, special 119 baht per month 
TrueVisions Platinum members get free beIN add-on packages! Up to 3 seasons from 4 August 2021 - 31 July 2024

True Visions member who bought the True Premier Football HD add-on package Watch free beIN add-on packages from 4 - 31 August 2021.

Can follow and watch top football leagues around the world. and European Football Cups via beIN Sport1 and beIN Sport2 True Visions Channels 604 and 605 until August 31, 2021, starting from September 2021 onwards, can be viewed on beIN Sport1, Channel 607 and beIN Sport2, Channel 608."

https://truevisions.co.th/post/8c2ee750-f454-4233-ab6a-481af9b271c9

I flirt between Pattaya for the daughters school and Chaiyaphum and so I don't have a satellite package. I have the free dish and TV channels in both houses.

I do have Truemove Internet package though. Is there anyway of getting the PL through an internet subscription?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2021 at 6:53 PM, delboy said:

According to Truevisions, BeIn Sports 1 & 2 are available free to Platinum subscribers.  Subscribers to Premier League add-on receive it free from August 4th to August 31st.  

"beIN add-on package, normal price 199 baht per month, special 119 baht per month 
TrueVisions Platinum members get free beIN add-on packages! Up to 3 seasons from 4 August 2021 - 31 July 2024

True Visions member who bought the True Premier Football HD add-on package Watch free beIN add-on packages from 4 - 31 August 2021.

Can follow and watch top football leagues around the world. and European Football Cups via beIN Sport1 and beIN Sport2 True Visions Channels 604 and 605 until August 31, 2021, starting from September 2021 onwards, can be viewed on beIN Sport1, Channel 607 and beIN Sport2, Channel 608."

https://truevisions.co.th/post/8c2ee750-f454-4233-ab6a-481af9b271c9

''European football cup'' Do you think that is the Champions League and Europe league? I think it is as I've noticed this week that they are showing highlights of the qualifiers but nothing live? if they are showing live once the group games start then 113 baht a month (which I would have to pay) seems decent value, they also have the FA Cup.