Covid vaccine from America

Jack 0009

I did also registered on that website but nothing happened as OP said, then when they opened the registration in a more better way on https://thailandintervac.com/  where you can see/find which facilities accepting registration and if you keep coming back to the site you would see which of the medical centers or hospitals accepting registration.

I did register with Medpark Hospital and fill up the form attached what needed (I chose 13th Aug at 2.30 pm as my preferred date) and then received an email telling me that my registration is a success and i have to wait for a confirmation email for vaccination appointment, but after 2 days nothing happened so I called Medpark hospital directly and told about my registration, they asked me some questions about my registration info. then they confirmed to me (yes) they have my details and I was already booked for the 16th at 2.30 pm of this month to go and get my Pfizer first shot.

I did ask them why there is no confirmation email of the appointment, the answer was they don't know but he said good that I called. and to be sure after another 3 days I called again to be sure that all good and it looks like it is still good to go.

So guys, try to register in one of the facilities close to you https://thailandintervac.com/  and follow up your registration and don't feel frustrated if you have to wait till someone picks up your call (that's what happened with me but all good ).

lets hope that the 16th will be still standing and not canceled..!

Stay Safe

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Random ACT said:

I did also registered on that website but nothing happened as OP said, then when they opened the registration in a more better way on https://thailandintervac.com/  where you can see/find which facilities accepting registration and if you keep coming back to the site you would see which of the medical centers or hospitals accepting registration.

I did register with Medpark Hospital and fill up the form attached what needed (I chose 13th Aug at 2.30 pm as my preferred date) and then received an email telling me that my registration is a success and i have to wait for a confirmation email for vaccination appointment, but after 2 days nothing happened so I called Medpark hospital directly and told about my registration, they asked me some questions about my registration info. then they confirmed to me (yes) they have my details and I was already booked for the 16th at 2.30 pm of this month to go and get my Pfizer first shot.

I did ask them why there is no confirmation email of the appointment, the answer was they don't know but he said good that I called. and to be sure after another 3 days I called again to be sure that all good and it looks like it is still good to go.

So guys, try to register in one of the facilities close to you https://thailandintervac.com/  and follow up your registration and don't feel frustrated if you have to wait till someone picks up your call (that's what happened with me but all good ).

Stay Safe

I found e-mailing Medpark was much better than calling where you would be on hold for 10's of minutes and no answer.  E-mails were answered in under 6 hrs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DrPhibes said:

I found e-mailing Medpark was much better than calling where you would be on hold for 10's of minutes and no answer.  E-mails were answered in under 6 hrs.

also that would work for sure..!

19 hours ago, Random ACT said:

Stay Safe

went to check and saw where yes one may pre register for appointment but mostly in Bangkok, nothing yet for Chiang Mai and noted that they mention one of the drugs available is Sinovac so am sure they will be pushing that one!

• Like 1

Now beginning to get appointments from the many sites I registered on some by vague phone call some by SMS some by e mail. Going to take up Bangkok Pattaya to avoid dangerous trip to Bangkok vaccine centres but having chosen a time and date I didn't get confirmation and only got confirmation when I started their registration system again and they told me I was already booked! All v chaotic. Now I have to cancel the 4 reservations I have at Bangkok Vaccine centres and hospitals.

Update from today's CCSA Meeting, so it looks good if you want Pfizer you may get it. 46,100 are not that many ????  but lets see how it really turns out the next days.

- In the regard of vaccination for foreign residents, as of 9 August 2021, a total 46,100 foreign nationals from all age groups have registered via the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ “expatvac.consular.go.th” platform.
- All age groups of foreign residents are allowed to register for the FIRST dose of vaccine via the website, but priority will be given to vulnerable groups, based on the same criteria used for Thai nationals, which include elderly people, pregnant women, and those with underlying chronic diseases.
- Registered foreign residents will be notified of the dates and vaccination sites in accordance with their level of risk and location of residence.
  • Like 1

On 8/7/2021 at 9:34 PM, internationalism said:

don't assume you will get pfizer. There are 150k spared doses, but some of them go to diplomats, the UN, thai students going abroad and sportsmen.  

it wasn't mentioned at all during sign up, not even implied.

Yet another 1mln donated will be coming later, but not date set.

The shipment of 1.3 or 1.5 arrived in Thailand July 30th 31st,  unofficially 150-200,000 are to be saved for foreigners that includes all foreigners not just Americans. The registration is very clear on one website but the two I know of are linked together how I know because they told me I register twice.  My confirmation return message was I qualify for the Pfizer gave me a CODE and time and place.

1 hour ago, chilly07 said:

Now beginning to get appointments from the many sites I registered on some by vague phone call some by SMS some by e mail. Going to take up Bangkok Pattaya to avoid dangerous trip to Bangkok vaccine centres but having chosen a time and date I didn't get confirmation and only got confirmation when I started their registration system again and they told me I was already booked! All v chaotic. Now I have to cancel the 4 reservations I have at Bangkok Vaccine centres and hospitals.

I can confirm you will not get the Pfizer or Moderna at Bangkok Pattaya they have only Sino and AZ both are free.

On 8/8/2021 at 6:34 AM, internationalism said:

don't assume you will get pfizer. There are 150k spared doses, but some of them go to diplomats, the UN, thai students going abroad and sportsmen.  

it wasn't mentioned at all during sign up, not even implied.

Yet another 1mln donated will be coming later, but not date set.

The news articles mentioned 1.5 million Pfizer-vaccines, of which half would be used as booster for front line health workers. From the remaining half 150,000 doses will be given to foreigners, i.e. 75,000 persons having two jabs each.

4 minutes ago, khunPer said:

The news articles mentioned 1.5 million Pfizer-vaccines, of which half would be used as booster for front line health workers. From the remaining half 150,000 doses will be given to foreigners, i.e. 75,000 persons having two jabs each.

yes and assuming the numbers are right we have less than 50.000 Expats signup so far. If the Signup period ends on the 12th of August it seems like you have a good chance to get Pfizer.

To the people complaining from Chiang Mai, they said they also will send doses to other provinces (what I saw around 10.000 doses roughly) I wouldn't rule it out you can get it there if you are 60 or underlying disease. Also I guess Bangkok and surrounding needs it urgently right now considering the case numbers.