PKK deep red zone but not given any Pfizer from 650,000 dose US donation.

Speedhump

1 hour ago, mrmicbkktxl said:

What is PKK,which 650.000 doses?

Prachuap Khiri Khan where Hua Hin is. Also bars in Hua Hin are open. All they do is keep the shutters down but continue to sell alcohol and the police know about it but they will be getting the brown envelope treatment.  Shocking attitude 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, dougiemac52 said:

Prachuap Khiri Khan where Hua Hin is. Also bars in Hua Hin are open. All they do is keep the shutters down but continue to sell alcohol and the police know about it but they will be getting the brown envelope treatment.  Shocking attitude 

Agreed.  Some bars and massage shops open.

Too many people walking around and riding motorbikes in public without masks.

Yesterday, I had to go downtown to a bank to get some cash - as all the banks in the malls are closed.  I noticed an elderly farang woman without a mask walking straight in front of a police officer.  What did the police officer do - SFA.

I do not understand the OP "to this further hospitality industry brutalisation." That are you trying to say?  I was at a Major Bangkok Hospital yesterday, talking to many Doctors and first line staff that come into contact all day long with sick people. Every one had a Pfizer booster shot.

4 hours ago, JimHuaHin said:

Agreed.  Some bars and massage shops open.

Too many people walking around and riding motorbikes in public without masks.

Yesterday, I had to go downtown to a bank to get some cash - as all the banks in the malls are closed.  I noticed an elderly farang woman without a mask walking straight in front of a police officer.  What did the police officer do - SFA.

SFA........Studied Facebook Again?

8 hours ago, Dickp said:

I do not understand the OP "to this further hospitality industry brutalisation." That are you trying to say?  I was at a Major Bangkok Hospital yesterday, talking to many Doctors and first line staff that come into contact all day long with sick people. Every one had a Pfizer booster shot.

You misunderstood, I am talking about hospitality (restaurant, hotel, bar staff, etc. laid off work) , not hospital staff. Brutalised by the repeated full lockdowns. Some have become depressed and tired almost beyond endurance. Suicides have been reported to have increased. 

• Like 1