Thailand Post office near Sathorn that is still open?

Beachvbguy1

I live next door to the Sena Fest mini mall.  There is a Thailand Post office in there, as well as a DHL office.  However both are now closed.  Does anyone know of a Post Office here, or anywhere on the BTS line(s) that remains open during the lockdown?

Thanks,

is the post office receiving international mail as have mail from French government sent back July 8 and still not arrived. Also can I use the postal service to send international mail out or is Thailand post not working at all.

What other options to send a letter to France, in the past used DHL but they charge an arm & a leg for a small letter

Thanks

those post offices, which work, are also opened today, despite holidays.

My googlemaps life report showing how my local post office is as busy as always.

With many other PO closed down for a month now, those opened are working full time, because they have customers.

A lot of shops ordered to close down are doing online sale and the PO are packed with parcels 

Edited by internationalism
  • Like 1

My local PO in Phra Khanong is closed from last week until tomorrow (13 Aug) because staff there contracted COVID, they still do deliveries, I got carded for EMS from overseas I hqd to pay tax on, but couldn't go in and pay until tomorrow

On 8/11/2021 at 6:08 PM, Mavideol said:

is the post office receiving international mail as have mail from French government sent back July 8 and still not arrived. Also can I use the postal service to send international mail out or is Thailand post not working at all.

What other options to send a letter to France, in the past used DHL but they charge an arm & a leg for a small letter

Thanks

Yes, it is, a package of mine from the US got to Laksi distribution centre a couple of days ago and a package from the UK was delivered here (Bangkok) last week.

Thailand Post is working normally.

17 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Yes, it is, a package of mine from the US got to Laksi distribution centre a couple of days ago and a package from the UK was delivered here (Bangkok) last week.

Thailand Post is working normally.

maybe in BKK ..... in the south have been waiting for my payment (cheque) for over 1 month and still nothing, no mail man on the horizon neither