Let me tell you a story about how vaccinations are really going.

BestB

you not loosing your mind ???? we all in the same boat. No SMS , no Emails no Phone calls from different sites. I am also over 100 KG and registered for that.

My feeling is, even they let us register they give only appointments to 60+ and really sick people. Which is okay for me personally, but they should clearly communicate that. But it's just a feeling ???? 

15 minutes ago, burner2014 said:

you not loosing your mind ???? we all in the same boat. No SMS , no Emails no Phone calls from different sites. I am also over 100 KG and registered for that.

My feeling is, even they let us register they give only appointments to 60+ and really sick people. Which is okay for me personally, but they should clearly communicate that. But it's just a feeling ???? 

No sms is ok by me what shocked me is them stating their website is fake and they know nothing about it  when people have been getting shots after register on the very website they claim to be a fake 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, burner2014 said:

So if you're "over 100kg" you're in?

Perhaps I should eat even more than I'm already doing, staying at home all day. Can't be hard to add an extra 16kg...

Edited by StayinThailand2much

47 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

So if you're "over 100kg" you're in?

Perhaps I should eat even more than I'm already doing, staying at home all day. Can't be hard to add an extra 16kg...

Its not only weight, but BMI, has to be over 35.  Now keep in mind as much as Thailand loves its BMI and putting labels, being over 30 makes you  an obese, ie a fat mammoth, but they do not take into account your bone and muscle structure. A bodybuilder in pre comp condition would be an obese by Thai standards, because of BMI ratio.

I love the loopholes and this is a perfect one, as i am grade 3 obese in Thai books, 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BestB said:

Its not only weight, but BMI, has to be over 35.  Now keep in mind as much as Thailand loves its BMI and putting labels, being over 30 makes you  an obese, ie a fat mammoth, but they do not take into account your bone and muscle structure. A bodybuilder in pre comp condition would be an obese by Thai standards, because of BMI ratio.

I love the loopholes and this is a perfect one, as i am grade 3 obese in Thai books, 

sorry to correct you here but everywhere is written 100 KG  OR   BMI > 35

Meaning if they don't have everywhere a written error you are in with 100 KG +  

( And yes you are right it makes 0 sense but I don't care at all )

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BestB said:

But people who registered there have been vaccinated 

I would be surprised if you are correct. Here is what ICANN (whois) shows: 

No registry RDAP server was identified for this domain. Attempting lookup using WHOIS service

Failed to perform lookup using WHOIS service: TLD_NOT_FOUND

The link you provided is unregistered. Bangkok Hospital has already denied the site is theirs, and you did not receive any verification from them. In any event, draw your own conclusions.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

But why do people have to wait for their 60th birthday to get vaccinated?

The reason why 60 is the chosen age is because that's the age when peoples metabolic rate starts to slow down. Simply put, that's when the body becomes less able to self repair.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ChristianBlessing said:

I would be surprised if you are correct. Here is what ICANN (whois) shows: 

No registry RDAP server was identified for this domain. Attempting lookup using WHOIS service

Failed to perform lookup using WHOIS service: TLD_NOT_FOUND

The link you provided is unregistered. Bangkok Hospital has already denied the site is theirs, and you did not receive any verification from them. In any event, draw your own conclusions.

I am not sure what is wrong with you but telling you again, people have been getting vaccinated by registering on this site . I personally know of at least 10 people , this is why it makes no sense.

also 3 days ago when I contacted them, they did not deny it was their site and were well aware of its existence 

• Confused 1

The reason I took the risk of travelling to Bangkok to get my first jab at Bang Sue was that it was a walk in for the over 75s. I was at the point of despair being turned down by local hospitals and getting no joy from any of the registration sites. I had a feeling that when the vaccine eventually reached the provinces,  there might be an almighty .... up.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ChristianBlessing said:

I did a quick ICANN lookup on https://healthrisk.bangkokpattayahospital.com

It is not a legitimate website, nor is it registered to Bangkok Hospital.

Jomtien Hospital?

nslookup bangkokpattayahospital.com
Name:    bangkokpattayahospital.com
Address:  203.150.29.236

nslookup healthrisk.bangkokpattayahospital.com
Name:    healthrisk.bangkokpattayahospital.com
Address:  203.150.29.240

nslookup jomtienhospital.com
Name:    jomtienhospital.com
Address:  203.150.29.240

• Like 1

I’m one of the lucky ones because I reside in a sandbox area they had to ensure 70% of the locals were given a vaccine I had the AZ I can only think that every available vaccine in Thailand were sent to the sandbox areas whist the rest of the country missed out there was no age requirement where I live you just turned up with passport house rental agreement and you got the jab .will I get my 2nd jab on October 2nd I’m not so sure as the number of infections is climbing at a rapid pace and the government might decide that my 2 nd jab will be used on someone else I will have to wait and see what the outcome is I feel sorry for my fellow farangs who seem to be climbing up a very steep hill when it comes to being vaccinated