Retirement Visa Renewal

RoadRunner69

1 hour ago, Ginkas said:

I use Best Friend Visa, 3,000 baht fee.

Used them since we had to start queuing up at 3am in the pouring rain a few years ago.

They take care of the photos, copies, forms and you turn up at Immigration for 5 minutes to have your mug shot added to their data base.

Where is their office, or other way to contact them?

PS, CM Immigration long lines & long waits seem to have become a thing of the past (at least for the moment).  Plus a fellow out front seems sincerely helpful in explaining what is necessary.  No, he is not taking bribes.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Last time in  and out in 30 mins , treated my family to a good meal

with the 3000 Bhat I saved , that was better than giving it to an agent

to hold my hand, it's so easy to do your self ,especially at his time .

regards worgeordie

Nice holier than thou approach! ????

My time is worth more than 3,000 Baht.................and 3,000 Baht is nothing.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

17 hours ago, OneZero said:

Where is their office, or other way to contact them?

PS, CM Immigration long lines & long waits seem to have become a thing of the past (at least for the moment).  Plus a fellow out front seems sincerely helpful in explaining what is necessary.  No, he is not taking bribes.

Google Maps link to location

Link to FB page

David

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

Nice holier than thou approach! ????

My time is worth more than 3,000 Baht.................and 3,000 Baht is nothing.

"and 3,000 Baht is nothing" .......... you never can tell, one day it might be, and too many people it is.

and I would say your post is even holier than thou , than mine was ????

regards worgeordie

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

regards worgeordie

I don't think so.

You were sneering at people who are happy to pay 250 Baht a month to avoid the clusterfork that can be involved with dealing with Immigration.

1 hour ago, hotandsticky said:

I don't think so.

You were sneering at people who are happy to pay 250 Baht a month to avoid the clusterfork that can be involved with dealing with Immigration.

done in 30 minutes is not a clusterfork as you call it , I would never sneer at anyone ,

if they need their hands holding  and are willing to pay  3 K (which is nowt to you),

up to them , I would rather give it to charity than give it to an agent. you must feel

really special when your agent leads you to the front of the que ,to get your photo

taken........????

regards worgeordie

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

you must feel

really special when your agent leads you to the front of the que ,to get your photo

taken........

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

I would never sneer at anyone ,

can't be both

3 hours ago, worgeordie said:

and my daddy can beat up your daddy

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, worgeordie said:

done in 30 minutes is not a clusterfork as you call it , I would never sneer at anyone ,

if they need their hands holding  and are willing to pay  3 K (which is nowt to you),

up to them , I would rather give it to charity than give it to an agent. you must feel

taken........????

regards worgeordie

I don't use an agent..........................I just don't sneer, in a self-righteous manner, at those who choose to do so.

• Thanks 1