VERY Reliable Taxi from Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya & Return....

Hi Guys, Can Anyone recommend a VERY Reliable Taxi from Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya & Return 2 / 3 Weeks Later,It's for Our friends ( An Elderly Couple ) Arriving from the U.K in February 2022,Problem is The Lady has Mobility Issues so cannot climb into a Large Vehicle such as an SUV,Must be a Nice Largish Saloon type Car ie: Toyota CAMRY,Honda Accord or Similar....Plus A Nice Friendly Driver who will wait for my friends at a Given Location in the Arrivals Terminal.....With a Name Board & A Reasonable amount of English Language...

And Lastly NO Rip-Off Prices They are quite willing to pay the fare of 1000 Baht + An Appropriate TIP for the right person......

Any Contacts would be Appreciated....Thanks....

3 hours ago, Ohyesuare said:

https://www.namstaxipattaya.com/

Believe it's 1200 baht though, so if you think that's a rip off then just ignore.

NO I Don't think that's A Rip off,But I DID Know of Plenty of Private Taxis doing it for 1000 Baht & Were quite happy to do it Mate, But I Have PLENTY of time to book one for My Friends as they're not arriving until February 2022 & Only then If Covid has " Gone Away " But I'll keep your info handy Just In Case.....Thanks..