Another person to represent yourself when processing the Transferring of Stamp from Old Passport to New Passport

Good day to you all,

I was wondering if it's possible for another person to represent yourself when going to Chaengwattana to process the transferring of stamps between passports. I just got my new passport by mail from the Embassy, now I need to transfer the stamps. I live quite far away from the Capital, and it is not advisable for me to travel such a long way to Bangkok considering the current situation in Thailand. Can I just send the required documents to a friend in Bangkok and have him process in Chaengwattana? Is this possible or would I have to go there personally? Thanks.  

Understood mate. However, my visa is 'listed' in Bangkok.  The organization where I am under is located in Bangkok. So shouldn't the processing be done in Chaengwattana?  I am living in another province where my visa wasn't issued at, is it still possible to transfer stamps through the local immigration even though my visa wasn't issued in that specific province?

7 minutes ago, WingardiumLeviousaaaa said:

Understood mate. However, my visa is 'listed' in Bangkok.  The organization where I am under is located in Bangkok. So shouldn't the processing be done in Chaengwattana?  I am living in another province where my visa wasn't issued at, is it still possible to transfer stamps through the local immigration even though my visa wasn't issued in that specific province?

I thought you might of been told by your embassy to do it at Chaeng Wattana. Many of their websites only mention CW.

You could change your address to the local office to do it.

There is no big hurry to do it. You could do it the next time you have to go to Chaeng Wattana.

I am guessing the one deadline would be the date your old passport expires?  I don't know if they would like an expired passport with the visa, even if you now have a new valid passport?  I like the idea of using an agent.  They seem to have ways around the in person thing. Either they pay some money (over or under the table_ or they have some sort of affidavit they attest to that you were you when they saw you?