Expatvac -stand close to your phone.! Chiang Mai at least.

Thailand

142 non Thai nationals over 80 were vaccinated yesterday at McCormick Hospital, Chiang Mai.

Today over 75's starting with the most senior should now have received email or SMS messages with their appointment times. Only those with appointments should go for vaccination.

For the record I am 75 and  registered via Expatvac and have not received SMS,

email or phone call.

Edited by Thailand
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Thailand said:

142 non Thai nationals over 80 were vaccinated yesterday at McCormick Hospital, Chiang Mai.

Today over 75's starting with the most senior should now have received email or SMS messages with their appointment times. Only those with appointments should go for vaccination.

email or phone call.

I too await, age 74, successfully registered, heart issues. Hope for all of us ...

• Like 2

I had my Phizer jab at the McCormick hospital yesterday at 8.30 am took about 1 hour 15 minutes  and next Phizer jab on 9 September 8.30 am  . No problems William aged 81.

Edited by sirwilly
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Thailand said:

email or phone call.

I'm also in the 75 group and didn't get a message from McCormick, either. Unfortunately, I only put my retirement extension on the expatvac registration, since the ctrl selection for photos was not mentioned by anyone until about 3 days after registration started. I have gotten no response since the initial acceptance.

Then a few days ago the American Consulate sent a message urging old Americans to register on Chiang Mai Wall (if not already done) and to send a message with registration details to [email protected] . I did this. Did anyone else try this?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, placnx said:

I'm also in the 75 group and didn't get a message from McCormick, either. Unfortunately, I only put my retirement extension on the expatvac registration, since the ctrl selection for photos was not mentioned by anyone until about 3 days after registration started. I have gotten no response since the initial acceptance.

Then a few days ago the American Consulate sent a message urging old Americans to register on Chiang Mai Wall (if not already done) and to send a message with registration details to [email protected] . I did this. Did anyone else try this?

Yes I did  but have not heard anything yet.

2 hours ago, ThaiPauly said:

Yes I did  but have not heard anything yet.

I just resent details to [email protected] . This time I got this automated reply:

"Thank you for your email to the Chiang Mai Provincial Public Health Office’s COVID-19 Vaccine Center. If you have emailed us because you previously registered in the Wall of Chiang Mai system, previously received an appointment notification for a vaccine and declined to receive that vaccine, or you registered in the Wall of Chiang Mai system after August 17 then we will process your information as soon as possible.

The Chiang Mai Provincial Public Health Office has begun sending out appointment notifications for Pfizer vaccines to non-Thai citizens residing in Chiang Mai who registered for a vaccine and are over 60, have pre-existing conditions, or are more than 12 weeks pregnant.  You may receive the notification via phone call, email, or SMS text message. The notification should include information about the date and location for the vaccination.  You may only have 24 to 48 hours of advance notice prior to your appointment."

21 hours ago, sirwilly said:

I had my Phizer jab at the McCormick hospital yesterday at 8.30 am took about 1 hour 15 minutes  and next Phizer jab on 9 September 8.30 am  . No problems William aged 81.

Was that via Expatvac or other source?

8 hours ago, Thailand said:

Looks like I have missed another one! 

If you are a foreigner living in Chiang Mai, did you receive an email from your embassy about getting jabbed with Pfizer in CM? The American Consulate said to register at Chiang Mai Wall https://www.cm-healthcare.net/CMCVR  (in addition to Expatvac) and to send an email to [email protected] with certain details. I posted the complete instructions on the "Expat bad news" thread (Wednesday 7:24PM).

I got a response from the Chiang Mai Provincial Public Health Office at 3:40PM today saying that I was added to the list yesterday (when I paid them a visit since my age group was already being jabbed). If you are over 60, even with no problem conditions, you are still in an at risk group, so check the appropriate box (not the box at the bottom which is for under-60s). 

11 hours ago, placnx said:

If you are a foreigner living in Chiang Mai, did you receive an email from your embassy about getting jabbed with Pfizer in CM? The American Consulate said to register at Chiang Mai Wall https://www.cm-healthcare.net/CMCVR  (in addition to Expatvac) and to send an email to [email protected] with certain details. I posted the complete instructions on the "Expat bad news" thread (Wednesday 7:24PM).

I got a response from the Chiang Mai Provincial Public Health Office at 3:40PM today saying that I was added to the list yesterday (when I paid them a visit since my age group was already being jabbed). If you are over 60, even with no problem conditions, you are still in an at risk group, so check the appropriate box (not the box at the bottom which is for under-60s). 

Seems like a pointless exercise having to register with both but yes I have done that, still waiting to hear.

What is your age group?

And the British Embassy ????

5 hours ago, Thailand said:

Seems like a pointless exercise having to register with both but yes I have done that, still waiting to hear.

What is your age group?

And the British Embassy ????

75. When did you register with Chiang Mai Wall? Were you able to upload all required images to the Expatvac website? I got no feedback from Expatvac even though I only succeeded in uploading the latest annual extension of stay.