Phuket Opinion: Punishing tourists for wanting a drink

Jonathan Fairfield

3 hours ago, david555 said:

I understand your point ....but TIT.

But all of who think they can come Thailand and enjoy as before they are deluded , the sandbox system is a desperate moneymaker for Thais , already breaking their own objectives as the covid infection numbers  crossed already their first red line to stop with it

Dreaming of past Thailand is the main reason for those to come and be disappointed ...., only i understand those who use it as a bypass to enter to be united with their Thai family's .... not much other choices 

Thailand tourist dreamers .... forget it , it go take a long time to become like that again as "covid & mutations " is here to stay on Earth .... be it under moderate vaccination protection , but never same as before 

This covid event is new to the world and it will be dealt with by means of vaccine laboratories in every country , eventually . I firmly believe that normal times will return but not for a couple of years . There will be permanent jab centers in every country and the covid virus will be on a parallel to the flu . Poor countries will have to be given aid by the richer countries .

What needs to be established , beyond doubt , is the origin of the virus , because the source needs to be plugged .

1 minute ago, superal said:

This covid event is new to the world and it will be dealt with by means of vaccine laboratories in every country , eventually . I firmly believe that normal times will return but not for a couple of years . There will be permanent jab centers in every country and the covid virus will be on a parallel to the flu . Poor countries will have to be given aid by the richer countries .

What needs to be established , beyond doubt , is the origin of the virus , because the source needs to be plugged .

you really have a doubt from where the origin ....? :whistling:

Just think how quick " that country " had a working virus .... (as you are playing with "fire..." , you must have an "extinguisher" already at hand just in case ...) and how quick it was under control ..... the original virus i mean ....,not the mutated one(s) later...

as their  training of the virus "adapting " was only just started in that lab .....

seems the virus was a good student .....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, david555 said:

you really have a doubt from where the origin ....? :whistling:

Just think how quick " that country " had a working virus .... (as you are playing with "fire..." , you must have an "extinguisher" already at hand just in case ...) and how quick it was under control ..... the original virus i mean ....,not the mutated one(s) later...

as their  training of the virus "adapting " was only just started in that lab .....

seems the virus was a good student .....

The country of origin is well known but was it from a lab or jumped from an animal to human ? Those involved need to come out with their hands held high to the benefit of mankind unless they had more sinister reasons to defend .

7 minutes ago, superal said:

The country of origin is well known but was it from a lab or jumped from an animal to human ? Those involved need to come out with their hands held high to the benefit of mankind unless they had more sinister reasons to defend .

Nothing sinister , bio warfare science experiments .....some might not closed the door correct.... ,

USA stopped that at Fort Detrick (just Google it)

Deadly Germ Research Is Shut Down at Army Lab Over Safety Concerns - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

All the big ones are playing with whatever could give them power .....

Edited by david555