NACC needs 16 months to probe handling of case against Red Bull heir

webfact

4 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Dietrich Mateschitz and family are corrupt cop killers ?

Actually no, but the Thai Red Bull family are the major shareholder in the Austrian and Thai companies, so a reasonable but useless idea. 

The first thing they should do, is change the law to stop the clock ticking on the Statute of Limitations - so that once the arrest warrant is first issued -- if the individual leaves the country or flees arrest... the clock is paused until they turn themselves in (and return to the country if they fled).  Until they do that, I take every action they take with a grain of salt... just going through the motions.

They must have some mental deficiency as it's now years since the murder was committed.

Presumably the IQ of the NACC is so low that they can only investigate at buffalo pace so that there is enough time to sort out the amount of required compensation £€¥$ for their lack of action in bringing the little **** to justice.

12 hours ago, Artisi said:

Actually no, but the Thai Red Bull family are the major shareholder in the Austrian and Thai companies, so a reasonable but useless idea. 

how many TV people still buy red bull?  zero i would hope..and yes i know it won't make any difference to the thai red bull family who already have more $$ than they can spend (even including untold envelopes, cars, villas, cash paid to corrupt police etc to let little reddy bull boss get away with killing a cop)