Bangkok Bank Code For Extension Of Stay

I am now receiving US Social Security to Bangkok Bank.  The codes in my bankbook are KD FTT.   Are these proper codes that would qualify for an extension of stay?

I understand that one can mix and match, let's say 400K in the bank and 32,500 a month.  Is any combination OK or must it be at least 50% in the bank and at least 50% in retirement income?

The reason I ask is that I was thinking of moving 400K of my 800K to a higher interest non-bankbook account for 6 months of the year.  But I am looking for a backup plan just in case something goes wrong and the money didn't get transferred in a timely manner.

Lastly, does the proof of income method require a notarized letter from my Embassy?

On 8/26/2021 at 12:48 PM, shortstop2 said:

I am now receiving US Social Security to Bangkok Bank.  The codes in my bankbook are KD FTT.   Are these proper codes that would qualify for an extension of stay?

FTT is short for "Foreign Telegraphic Transfer", so that code qualifies as prof of the foreign transfer that you might when applying for extension of stay...????

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, khunPer said:

FTT is short for "Foreign Telegraphic Transfer", so that code qualifies as prof of the foreign transfer that you might when applying for extension of stay...????

I was curious about that.

Now I know

• Like 2