covid symptoms affecting double jabbed

3NUMBAS

Experts call for Covid symptoms affecting double jabbed to be added to Government's official list

The most common Covid 19 symptoms affecting those who have had both vaccine doses have been announced, but none are the three listed officially by the NHS website

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/uk-news/experts-call-covid-symptoms-affecting-21414193

• Confused 1

A fuss over the NHS not advising fully vaccinated people suffering minor symptoms of a headache, runny nose or loss of smell might have COVID.

I suspect the NHS is focused on dealing with the largely unvaccinated people suffering severe symptoms, filling hospital beds, intensive care units and caskets.

I drink beer and eat food and I can have a runny nose and sneezing. I have had this for over 40 years. Now that Covid has arrived I have had try and explain my condition on many occasions. I still have my sense of smell so that is a winner.

22 hours ago, FridgeMagnet1 said:

What’s the point of that?

The government is (rightly) focusing on the serious cases where people are being admitted to hospital. What does adding symptoms to a list achieve?

I think the point is to inform people that if they’re fully vaccinated, but are experiencing certain symptoms, then there’s a chance that they have a breakthrough infection, and could be contagious. They should self-isolate until they can be tested.